Shinmaru Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 That is correct! Really, I just wanted to show people dressed up like Nazis, so I thought I'd throw out a nudge anyone could pick up on.
Desbreko Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Yays. [img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2181/shadesv.jpg[/img][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Futari Wa Pretty Cure[/b], starring Anime David Bowie.[/font]
Desbreko Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Figured you'd get that one, Ace. But how will you top Pissard?[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 (edited) [font="Comic Sans MS"]Don't think I can. Have a Japanese kid in a leather baseball cap instead. [center][img]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1346/clinkv.jpg[/img][/center][/font] Edited January 31, 2011 by The Professor
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Indeed it is. You're up, CaNz.[/font]
CaNz Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 (edited) Sweet! I finally got another one! [img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/youllneverguessbwaaaahahahahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaahaha.jpg[/img] Edited February 1, 2011 by CaNz
Sangome Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]That would be [b]Detective Conan[/b] [or [b]Case Closed[/b] in the US in order to avoid enraging Conan the Barbarian]. Incidentally, I miss that show like crazy.[/font][/color]
CaNz Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 Yes! I started watching it again... the happy show is a good change from my last one.
Sangome Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]*fanfare* [center][img]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4572/screen1rr8.jpg[/img][/center][/font][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Lovely Complex[/b] is rather notorious for absurd face faults like that one, So that'll be my guess.[/font]
Sangome Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Yessir. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go purge my brain of what memories remain of Otani and his mind-numbingly stupid existence.[/font][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 (edited) [font="Comic Sans MS"]Everyone pay attention when someone gets the correct answer to this next one. If you've never seen it before, go do so right away. [center][img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3070/learning.jpg[/img][/center][/font] Edited February 2, 2011 by The Professor
CaNz Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 YES, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!1 The Girl Who Leapt Through Time! Very very good movie. [font="Arial"][/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Correct on all counts. Proceed.[/font]
CaNz Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 (edited) [img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Mooneye.jpg[/img] I am guessing this is too easy... but whatever... Edited February 2, 2011 by CaNz
Shinmaru Posted February 3, 2011 Posted February 3, 2011 Not totally sure, but is that [b]Gundam Unicorn[/b]?
Shinmaru Posted February 3, 2011 Posted February 3, 2011 Here's one from a favorite older series of mine: [img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/thethreeamigos.jpg[/img]
Morbo Posted February 9, 2011 Author Posted February 9, 2011 I recognise it but cant place it. As per rules can you please post a clue? either another screen shot or maybe a quote from the show?
Shinmaru Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 LOL I totally forgot about this! That's what I get for posting stuff from old anime and then ignoring the thread. The image is from a series related to another show I have reviewed on the OB Podcast in the past. (A clue [i]plus[/i] shilling. Impressive, no?)
Nony Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 I'm just going to take a wild guess and say [b]Macross[/b]?
Shinmaru Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 That is correct. Now watch more old anime, people. :(
Nony Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 No. Never. [center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Monkey-chan/screenshots/deadduck.jpg[/IMG][/center] This might be kinda obscure, but we'll just see how things go. :V
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now