Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I am invoking the 48 hour rule (okay its been 44 hours...) and as no new picture has been posted by the previous winner I get a free post!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Morbo86/Namethatanime1.jpg[/img]
Posted (edited)
Okay so no Guesses. Here is a Hint the main characters First Name is the name of the show and Second Name is the same as one of the Female Ninja's in Naruto. Also the First name and last name starts with the same letter.

Okay lots of clues

The right answer is [b]Himawari [/b]who's main character is called Himawari Hinata. Next person to post an image! Edited by Morbo
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Should be super easy for anyone who knows what I've been watching recently.

[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4566/syringe.jpg[/img][/color]
Posted (edited)
That looks like it could be from [b]Kaichou wa Maid-sama[/b], but I'm not sure... Edited by Miss Anonymous
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, since apparently no one else is going to try to hazard their guesses...[/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1294778338' post='703815']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess [b]Medabots[/b] [anyone remember that?]. I'm prolly way off though.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Minus the "way off part", but yeah.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1298709695' post='705282']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, since apparently no one else is going to try to hazard their guesses...[/font][/color]



[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Minus the "way off part", but yeah.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Function ceased! The winner is Sangome!

I, Mr. Referee, acting as referee, hereby declare that it is your turn to post an image![/font]
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Super easy for anyone that's been paying attention to what I've been watching lately.

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/internetpotion.jpg[/img][/font][/color]
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Sasameki Koto? ... :I
Have to admit though... did some research to find this one... hehe.[/font][/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...