Desbreko Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Indeed, that is what happens to you when you watch the show.[/color]
Morbo Posted February 14, 2011 Author Posted February 14, 2011 I am invoking the 48 hour rule (okay its been 44 hours...) and as no new picture has been posted by the previous winner I get a free post! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Morbo86/Namethatanime1.jpg[/img]
Morbo Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 (edited) Okay so no Guesses. Here is a Hint the main characters First Name is the name of the show and Second Name is the same as one of the Female Ninja's in Naruto. Also the First name and last name starts with the same letter. Okay lots of clues The right answer is [b]Himawari [/b]who's main character is called Himawari Hinata. Next person to post an image! Edited February 17, 2011 by Morbo
Desbreko Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Should be super easy for anyone who knows what I've been watching recently. [img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4566/syringe.jpg[/img][/color]
Nony Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 That's easy. 'Tis [b]Nurse Witch Komugi-chan[/b]. :V
Nony Posted February 19, 2011 Posted February 19, 2011 Okay, I got a good image here. Good luck! [IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/01196lg9.jpg[/IMG]
Morbo Posted February 19, 2011 Author Posted February 19, 2011 [font="Tahoma"]is it[b] Maji Tantei Nogami Neuro?[/b][/font]
Morbo Posted February 20, 2011 Author Posted February 20, 2011 Go me! Anyway lets see how quick this one goes: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Morbo86/namethatanime2.jpg[/img]
Felix the Cat Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 Great Teacher Onizuka? I'm pretty sure.
Morbo Posted February 20, 2011 Author Posted February 20, 2011 You are correct Felix. Finally you get a turn!
Felix the Cat Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 Question: Is it okay to post an anime movie picture as well? This is a series though: [IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x244/Felixdw/Bshot.jpg[/IMG]
Shinmaru Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 I don't see why movies wouldn't be allowed. That picture's from [b]B Gata H Kei[/b].
Shinmaru Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 So sneaky. [img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7798/sneakyfaces.jpg[/img]
Nony Posted February 22, 2011 Posted February 22, 2011 (edited) That looks like it could be from [b]Kaichou wa Maid-sama[/b], but I'm not sure... Edited February 22, 2011 by Miss Anonymous
Shinmaru Posted February 22, 2011 Posted February 22, 2011 Nope, sorry! Here's a hint: It's one of the series in the noitaminA block. (But not one of the two currently airing.)
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 23, 2011 Posted February 23, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Extensive [s]cheating[/s] research leads me to conclude that the image is from [b]Moyashimon[/b].[/font]
Shinmaru Posted February 23, 2011 Posted February 23, 2011 Your extensive research has led you in the correct direction.
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 26, 2011 Posted February 26, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][center][img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/463/1asdvm8.jpg[/img][/center] This series has already been guessed in this thread. That's your hint. Here's your other hint. It involves midget robot fights.[/font]
Sangome Posted February 26, 2011 Posted February 26, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, since apparently no one else is going to try to hazard their guesses...[/font][/color] [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1294778338' post='703815'] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess [b]Medabots[/b] [anyone remember that?]. I'm prolly way off though.[/font][/color] [/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Minus the "way off part", but yeah.[/font][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 26, 2011 Posted February 26, 2011 [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1298709695' post='705282'] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, since apparently no one else is going to try to hazard their guesses...[/font][/color] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Minus the "way off part", but yeah.[/font][/color] [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Function ceased! The winner is Sangome! I, Mr. Referee, acting as referee, hereby declare that it is your turn to post an image![/font]
Sangome Posted February 26, 2011 Posted February 26, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Super easy for anyone that's been paying attention to what I've been watching lately. [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/internetpotion.jpg[/img][/font][/color]
Lyndy Posted February 27, 2011 Posted February 27, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Sasameki Koto? ... :I Have to admit though... did some research to find this one... hehe.[/font][/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now