Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]This isn't creepy at all![/font][/size][/color]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/lookingforyou.jpg?t=1298784954[/img] Edited by Jeje
Posted (edited)
[center][size="2"][b]"SMILE!!!"[/b][/size][/center][center][size="6"][b][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x244/Felixdw/vlcsnap-2011-01-27-18h41m44s126.png[/img]
[/b][/size][/center][center][size="6"][b]
[/b][/size][/center][left][size="2"]And yes, that was a hint.[/size][/left] Edited by Felix the Cat
Posted
[color=#4B0082]hawt (literally)

[img]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6893/sunbathing.jpg[/img]

[b]Hint:[/b] This anime was involved in one of Funimation's streaming video leaks, but no one paid it any attention while clamoring over One Piece.[/color]
Posted
Okay, this should be simple enough.
[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Morbo86/Namethatanime3.jpg[/img]
[/center]
Posted
[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1299422891' post='705516']
[b]Azumanga Daioh[/b], of course.
[/quote]

Of course that is correct.
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"][b]Nodame Cantabile[/b]? A little voice in my head helped me with this screenshot.[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Don't know how well known this anime is, but I thought I would give it a shot.[/font][/size][/color]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/namethatanime3.jpg[/img]
Posted (edited)
That, if my eyes haven't entirely failed me, is [b]World Destruction[/b], yes?

edit: - well since I've received chat-confirmation from Des I'mma put a new one up :3 -

Now I don't know how many of you have seen this but IF you have, you'll know this scene:

[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x244/Felixdw/Screenshot2011-03-12at34044PM.png[/IMG] Edited by Felix the Cat
Posted (edited)
So, if noone has guessed it by tomorrow I'll just assume noone knows the anime and post a new pic.

Little hint: The anime usually isn't about vegetables but rather a violent violent alien princess with mad powers.

----update----

Alrighty, anime would have been "Dai Mahou Touge", shame noone got it.

[img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x244/Felixdw/Screenshot2011-03-15at85833PM.png[/img] Edited by Walmart

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...