Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm just fab like that. :P

[center][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/ngv6tc.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Remind me to never look this show up on Imageshack again. It makes it look far more perverse than it actually is.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1302301666' post='706369']ahhhhhhhhhhhhh flowers ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]
[color=#4B0082]How did I know that one without having ever actually seen anything of the show? :eyebrow:

Anyway, Gome's is [b]Spice and Wolf[/b]. And I shall fight furries with furries.

[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8066/hammertime.jpg[/img][/color]
Posted
That's kinda strange that the names are different.... but oh well...
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/thatmovie.jpg[/IMG]
I just saw this movie and I wonder if someone here has.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]WORKING!! is the original title. WAGNARIA!! is the title used for the North American release because NIS America is dumb. So yes, they're the same thing.

Also, holy macroblocking, Batman! Dunno what the screen is from, though.

[b]Edit:[/b] So in chat, I guessed the [b]Gundam 00[/b] movie, and apparently I was right. :p Next screen:

[img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8352/nosegrab.jpg[/img][/color]
Posted (edited)
OOH OOOH! IT'S BOTTLE FAIRY!

EDIT: Okay, confirmed with Des that I was right. Here's the next screen then; I'm sure someone will get it. :V

[IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/11110000.jpg[/IMG] Edited by Nony
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][s]Urp. Sorry guys; didn't mean to forget about this thread. Just slipped my mind.

To make up for it, have some nightmare fuel.[/s] See below for the repost since I apparently broke something upon deleting and reposting.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Urp. Sorry guys; didn't mean to forget about this thread. Just slipped my mind.

To make up for it, have some nightmare fuel.

[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6475/vlcsnap1349991kc3.png[/img]

[b]EDIT:[/b] Mmkay, so it's been 2-3 days and no one got this. It's [b]Chaos;Head[/b].

YOU'RE ALWAYS SUPER SPECIAL~ *smacked* Anyways, new pic time.

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/r2njt4.jpg[/IMG][/font][/color]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]That's [b]Bakuman[/b]. I got confirmation in chat, so here's the next pic:

[img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5493/hiss.jpg[/img][/color]
Posted (edited)
[s]Migh that be[/s][b][s] Yutori-chan?[/s][/b]
[b][s]
[/s][/b]
Got confirmation.

[img]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6356/vlcsnap2011042614h29m58.png[/img] Edited by Felix the Cat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...