Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Century Gothic"]It's been quite some time since I was last on the boards. Took a good 10 minutes of brainstorming to figure out what my password was. I suppose credit should go to Shy for that, as we were conversing when I had the epiphany. Anyway, I missed everyone that I knew and a hello to everyone that joined up since my absence. <3[/font]
Posted
[color="#006400"]I've been pseudo back off and on for a while now â?? mostly lurking â?? but glad you took notice.

You can also find a handful of oldbies down in the "Anyone here from 2001-ish?" thread, though many posts go way back, lol.

Then you have people like Desbreko, Shy and Gavin who apparently have 100 years of servitude before facing their final judgment.[/color]
Posted
Yeah, I think the "cool" thing is to post for a few weeks, disappear for anything from three months to three years, and then show back up again to post a few times more. It's the pattern I find myself following anyway.
Posted
I was backpacking on 3 different continents, so being on the internet really wasn't an option (especially in africa...but at least i couldn't download ebola). Oldbies are what's up.
Posted
[quote name='Yukazi' timestamp='1295321566' post='703980']
[size="2"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I was unaware that Nerdsy ever left![/font][/size]
[/quote]

On the contrary, way back in the day I tried to take over Otaku[b]Boards[/b] countless times... and failed. I could've been king ;_;
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I didn't realize that Piro gave King Kamakazi(sic)'s Throne away. Granted, you took it without asking in the first place, but I mean, really? Is the ALL CAPS legacy, ambiguously referenced age, and perhaps Gokunine hero status really become so devalued that people are just passing it off like some cheap trinket now?

I'll have you know, one cannot simply misspell their moniker and magically [i]become[/i] the king. Something which, curiously, this pretender has not even done! What are the Boards coming to, then?

My crown was ordained from On High, damn you! By the All-Bailiwicked One James--peace be upon him--Him-smurfing-self!

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...