Maully Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 [color="#2E8B57"]I love my picture, Felix! Lurves it! Also, Lyndy in an Elmo costume is pretty epic. [/color]
Lyndy Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I must say, I really do like my picture. =P[/font][/size][/color]
Puppet Mistress Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 [font="Century Gothic"][size="3"]Pfffft, Felix, you have too much time on your hands little Felix monster.[/size][/font]
Felix the Cat Posted March 15, 2011 Author Posted March 15, 2011 [quote name='Puppet Mistress' timestamp='1300189072' post='705715'] [font="Century Gothic"][size="3"]Pfffft, Felix, you have too much time on your hands little Felix monster.[/size][/font] [/quote] Not really, I took about 10 to 20 minutes each for these sketches. Still, you're probably right.
Puppet Mistress Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 [font="Century Gothic"]Yeah, I know this for a fact :D [/font]
Felix the Cat Posted March 17, 2011 Author Posted March 17, 2011 (edited) New doodle. This was an idea I came up with while on AIM chat with Ducky... though... it was really random and didn't really have a lot to do with Ducky :V In this picture (from left to right): Ace, Sangome, Ducky aka. Agent Duckson [attachment=15074:gomepresident.png] Enjoy. PS: Ace, I am really really sorry. Edited March 17, 2011 by Walmart
Puppet Mistress Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 [font="Century Gothic"][color="#008080"]Pfffft, ridiculous. But Ace sure does look... dreamy eyed...[/color][/font]
Felix the Cat Posted March 22, 2011 Author Posted March 22, 2011 Ducky gave me this idea of elegant muffins. Yes. ELEGANT MUFFINS. [attachment=15084:elegantmuffins.jpg] Enjoy.
Ducky Posted March 22, 2011 Posted March 22, 2011 [font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE--I mean. I feel like Mr. Muffin is just Taco-chan dressed in a muffin costume. MONOCLE~ [/font]
Felix the Cat Posted April 3, 2011 Author Posted April 3, 2011 It's been a while, good ol' thread. In this picture: Molly, Me, Alex [attachment=15104:weird.png] and two entirely unrelated characters.
Puppet Mistress Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [font="Trebuchet MS"][color="#4b0082"]>I My rug. Napping lazy pants.[/color][/font]
Maully Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 [color="#2E8B57"]Awww, I'm a serial napper. Not a lazy pants. =/ I kind of like that every time you draw me, there's FIRE everywhere. [/color]
Felix the Cat Posted June 2, 2011 Author Posted June 2, 2011 [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Since I thought up a second... "ending" to the newest GFP, I thought I'd OH SO EXCLUSIVELY post it here :3[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2] [/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1812/intuitioniguess2.png[/img] [/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now