OtakuBoards

Chat doodling

Felix the Cat

Well, the topic title is boring as hell and probably says a lot (or not, for that matter) so I'm just going to explain a bit for safety.

As some of you know I'm more of a chat than forum-person (sorry guys!) but since I like the forums as well and I want to keep them in the back of my head I thought I might just make this thread.
In the thread itself I'm going to post some of my [b]horrible[/b] doodles of recent chat events (or just random stuff that I could imagine would happen so basically noone is safe of my tablet pen :D) that were funny, notable, whatever partly to entertain you guys and also to eventually improve my tablet skills. ;)

I got the idea from a doodle of Edo-chan I created today

[img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x244/Felixdw/acedo.jpg[/img]

but yeah that's not all that important.

Here's the first "introductory" doodle:

[attachment=15007:chadoodleno1.jpg]

In this picture: SunfallE, Kei, Adam, Edo-kun, Ace, Desbreko

-> it should be clear who they are, at least to some people.

Anyways, I'm not going to make any promises such as "I'll post one daily/weekly/monthly" but I hope I'll have the time (and brain) to keep you "updated" about the chat.
Also, you're all free to participate as well, of course :D

That's it from me...for now. Edited by Felix the Cat

[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]What fun sketches. Poor Adam being turned into a footstool. Des playing Games and poor Ace being chased by Edokun. I love how Ceiling Cat is just curled up in my lap ignoring the chaos. lol

Well if you do more sketches I look forward to seeing them, Felix. [/font][/color]

I shall do my best!! (lol. well I'll try...maybe)

------------update------------

Well then, here's #2 of my art, this time NOT featuring Edo-kun, possibly to the delight of some members:

[attachment=15008:common1.jpg]

Please do note that it's not even done with any preliminary sketches so it's a bit rough but I think it'll be just fine :P

In this picture are: Moletta, Desbreko, Alla and Kei! - Also, since I have no idea how you lot look, especially Kei, I just went by Chibi's and Kei's drawings and what I heard in chat over the months a little >_>

Also I've drawn something else but it's not really a chat thing, it's just me rambling about my life :P

[attachment=15009:derptop.jpg] Edited by Boo
Double postin' aint always necessary. :V

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Mods are very mean, which is why I was one for awhile. ;P
I love how Molly was burning something and of course Des was sleeping since everyone always teases him for being lazy. And lawl "KILL YOU IN THE FACE". I don't understand why Alla is on a skateboard. Does he like skateboarding? If so, I learned something new.[/font][/size][/color]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]I'm doing more of these drawings than I had anticipated -_- I need to put an end to it!!

Anyways, here is our Tsuntsun queen preparing for Sakuracon: (Featuring: Sangome, Ducky, dead members)

[attachment=15012:GomeStocking.jpg]
[/size][/font]

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1295932600' post='704282']
He is actually sitting on two unimportant members while another is holding up his steaming bowl of food. :D I guess I should have made that more clearly visible.
[/quote]

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Ah, I see it now. His legs are crossed and now I see the faces.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyndy

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295989775' post='704338']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Wait, I'm going to Sakuracon? Awesome! When'd this get decided?

But seriously, I love it. XD Yay Stocking cosplay~[/font][/color]
[/quote]

YAY good feedback! :D

Well it's the only con I know of :x Edited by Felix the Cat

• 2 weeks later...
So, this is one of the things I've noticed: Gome sometimes has weird connectivity issues that basically clone her!
Since that is sometimes quite hilarious, here's my newest doodle inspired by Gome like an hour ago! :D

[attachment=15021:differentsidesofgome.jpg]

In this picture: Sangome, Sangome 2112, Sangome 9786, Sangome 4432, Sangome 6534 aaand Sangome 4521

Yay :3
Chee I'll get to yours sometime, don't worry xD

• 2 weeks later...
I have returned from France! Slightly better at french but totally exhausted! There is NO feeling like being home. Really.

[attachment=15032:home.jpg]

Edit: Oh yeah.

In this picture: Lyndy Lou(p), Midget Ninja aka. Chee Roxs, Morbo et moi. Edited by Felix the Cat

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Lol. Although I was picturing something different with the whole stappit thing. =P And lol with the frolicking and poor Dave. Funny drawing. =P[/font][/size][/color]

[font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"][size="3"]EDIT: You might wanna change the orders of the names according to who is in the picture from left to right. =P Because Chibi thought I was the one getting hit by the pan. lol[/size][/color][/font] Edited by Lyndy

• 4 weeks later...
New one, finally.

[attachment=15070:gomesangels.jpg]

In this picture: Gome, Paper Blank (he always reminded me of paper mario, most likely intentional too)

And a second one featuring..*drumroll*...Your Face! lol (Lyndy)

[attachment=15071:elmolyn.jpg]

And no. 3 just 'cause I'm awesome (and bored), feauting Maully

[attachment=15072:molly.jpg]
Edited by Walmart