Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Puppet Mistress' timestamp='1300189072' post='705715']
[font="Century Gothic"][size="3"]Pfffft, Felix, you have too much time on your hands little Felix monster.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Not really, I took about 10 to 20 minutes each for these sketches. Still, you're probably right.
Posted (edited)
New doodle. This was an idea I came up with while on AIM chat with Ducky... though... it was really random and didn't really have a lot to do with Ducky :V

In this picture (from left to right): Ace, Sangome, Ducky aka. Agent Duckson

[attachment=15074:gomepresident.png]


Enjoy.

PS: Ace, I am really really sorry. Edited by Walmart
Posted
[font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE--I mean.

I feel like Mr. Muffin is just Taco-chan dressed in a muffin costume. MONOCLE~ [/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color="#2E8B57"]Awww, I'm a serial napper. Not a lazy pants. =/ I kind of like that every time you draw me, there's FIRE everywhere.
[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Since I thought up a second... "ending" to the newest GFP, I thought I'd OH SO EXCLUSIVELY post it here :3[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1812/intuitioniguess2.png[/img]
[/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...