OtakuBoards

Just a lil' advice....

Avalon

Ok ppl this is my problem:

I am dating one of my friends I met in summer school last year. We've been dating since Labor Day and it's been good...until now. We both live far away from eachother and I get to talk to him not that many times. Either he is gone working in the studio or working at Blockbuster. My problem is that in the past he was what we like to call a player or a pimp of some sort. I think he's cheating on me but it's not obvious. He might be...but then again.
I want to talk to him but then he'll think i don't trust him. And a relationship is based on trust. What should I do?:bawl:

Hmmm..... Well are you trying to talk to him? Because I would just one day stop talking to him, and see if he tries to talk to you. And if he doesn't, well, it might become obvious that something is happening.....

I can't really give you much advice on this..... Since it's never happened to me..... :rolleyes:

Hun, you'll have to talk to him first. Be honest...that's the key word here. Tell him how you feel. Long distant relationships are VERY hard, however, not impossible. Tell him you have doubts but tha doesn't mean you don't love him any less. You're right when you say a relationship is based on trust. You need to be honest with him. Talk to him. Don't let time pass and not talk to hiiim about your feelings because it will just make you more doubtful of him.

Well if he does have a reputation for being a pimp, then I don't think loyalty and trust are in his vocabulary.
If your head is telling you that he is cheating then he most probably is. And asking him over the phone isn't really going to help much, unless he tells you that he is cheating and he wants to break up. I don't mean to be harsh, but he doesn't seem trustworthy, and living faraway from you it seems unlikely that he is going to be loyal either.

Anyway good luck:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Well if he does have a reputation for being a pimp, then I don't think loyalty and trust are in his vocabulary.
If your head is telling you that he is cheating then he most probably is. And asking him over the phone isn't really going to help much, unless he tells you that he is cheating and he wants to break up. I don't mean to be harsh, but he doesn't seem trustworthy, and living faraway from you it seems unlikely that he is going to be loyal either.

Anyway good luck:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]ouch!! That one came from experience I bet. Being the looker that you are Delian I think that guy must have been a moron

Anyways Panny,why do care what people say about him. If nothing that he has done has led you to believe he is messing around then don't be suspicious. A lot of times people slander others due to rejection and jealousy.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]ouch!! That one came from experience I bet. Being the looker that you are Delian I think that guy must have been a moron[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Heaven's Cloud;) It's a long story, but...yeah the guy was a bloody loser....It was just hard to see beneath good looks...Let's just say only a bimbo would fall for him...and I ain't no bimbo...hehehe...but he got what he deserved.:naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]Anyways Panny,why do care what people say about him. If nothing that he has done has led you to believe he is messing around then don't be suspicious. A lot of times people slander others due to rejection and jealousy.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

that would be true...if he hadn't told me himself.

:cool: O.K. I've known u for a while now and I never knew that u were having doubts in your relationship with Edward.But I agree with Mystical Pan, trust is a major part of a relationship,so what u do is talk to Edward, find the problems,and deal with them. Oh yeah don't be shook up just because he said that he used to be a pimp because I was one as well, and take it from me...all pimps are not dogs. :D :cool: :smirk:

Relationship is based on trust, yes, but also, it is based on the fact that he won't do anything behind ur back(which about 99% of american men do). So, confront him about this, if he makes a big deal about it, he's probably cheating behind ur back, if he doesn't, he's probably cheating behind ur back.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]

that would be true...if he hadn't told me himself. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Well, if he told you he was a player then he isn't, but you should dump him anyways because he sounds like an egotistical jerk (a lot like me:D ), I' mean who says "hey I'm a player" and takes it seriously. What a joke.[/color]