Shwa Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 Howdy guys, it's been a couple years now but I'd like to get a new Avatar and signature combo. I'd like this to be the new avatar symbol if anyone can put my name into it please: [img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/93811557/Taurus_Tattoo_by_euphoria1990.jpg[/img] Thanks a bunch :D ~Mage
CaNz Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 How is this? [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/tt.jpg[/IMG] http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/tt.jpg If you need any changes I would be happy to do it.
Shwa Posted January 30, 2011 Author Posted January 30, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1296360458' post='704526'] How is this? [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/tt.jpg[/IMG] http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/tt.jpg If you need any changes I would be happy to do it. [/quote] I love it, thanks a lot!!! :D:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now