OtakuBoards

Nuzlocke Challenge

chibi-master

So, if there's anyone unfamiliar with this, I'll give the two general rules.
[list=1]
[*]Catch ONLY the first Pokemon to appear in a new area.
[*]If your Pokemon faints, it is counted as dead and you must release it or put it in a PC box and never use again.
[/list]

Of course, some people add rules and whatnot, but those are the two main ones. Personally, I actually suspend rule one if I find a shiny. ONLY if I find a shiny, though. Here's the original website, by the way: [url="http://www.nuzlocke.com/"]My link[/url]

So, have you taken the Nuzlocke challenge? Do tell about your team, both the fallen and the living.

I'm currently working on a Nuzlocke for Pokemon Black. So far I've lost only 2 friends out of the 8 that I've caught. The first was Lewis, the Pansear. He went down in battle valiantly during the first gym. In truth, I knew he was probably going to do so, and I wasn't greatly affected by his death.

But then there was Peckington. Peckington was a Pidove that I caught right before the second gym. He had just evolved into a Tranquill when we fought Burgh... I accidentally sent him out and thought that he could take on the stupid Dwebble. I lost Peckington that day. He was such a derpy little bird...

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I've seen stuff like this before, truth be told I find it kinda silly that people would create such arbitrary rules for the sake of making things more difficult. Treat your fainted Pokemon as dead ? Seriously ? I didn't know people advocated that kind of animal cruelty, heck suddenly N and Team Plasma seem on much firmer ground argument wise.[/size][/font]