OtakuBoards

Can Someone help me????

BlueTrunks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueTrunks [/i]
[B]I was woundering if someone could tell me the best way to make a relationship last a bit longer and if I should runnaway to go see her???

BLUEFLAME [/B][/QUOTE]

uh,I need 2 know more boy,but I wouldn't run away 2 see her...

[B]Ok what would you like to know??? I'll try and tell you everything I can tell you. [/B][/QUOTE]

just gimme the details,how long u been w/ her?It seems like she lives far away,cause u want to runaway,explain that,why can't u get to her w/o runnin away,how old r u?

I do belive she still loves me in the way she always has. But she thinks that one of us has lost there love for one another and that person isn't me. yes she does live far away from me and no one will help me go and see my girlfriend. But sence some of you think I shouldn't runaway then I'll think about it. And if you hear about me in the next couple of days then you know I haven't run yet. So if you need more info ask for what you want to know.

Blueflame

[B]I do belive she still loves me in the way she always has. But she thinks that one of us has lost there love for one another and that person isn't me. yes she does live far away from me and no one will help me go and see my girlfriend. But sence some of you think I shouldn't runaway then I'll think about it. And if you hear about me in the next couple of days then you know I haven't run yet. So if you need more info ask for what you want to know.

Blueflame [/B][/QUOTE]

heh,look,don't run away!bad idea!if she said one of u lost love 4 the other,it prolly means she don't like u anymore:(and it's not gonna work out if ur so far apart,why don't u just move on?Yes,Lauren,me,the girl that never ever ever wants to get over logan,is tellin u to give up,doesn't seem worth the trouble

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

heh,look,don't run away!bad idea!if she said one of u lost love 4 the other,it prolly means she don't like u anymore:(and it's not gonna work out if ur so far apart,why don't u just move on?Yes,Lauren,me,the girl that never ever ever wants to get over logan,is tellin u to give up,doesn't seem worth the trouble [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe you should follow your own advice, eh Lauren????;) ;)

Oh yeah...Don't run away...bad, bad idea...I doubt she is still interested, judging by what she said to you....you don't want to go to all that trouble of going to see her, only to find out that she has moved on to another and she is no longer interested...It's only going to hurt more.

LET IT GO:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Maybe you should follow your own advice, eh Lauren????;) ;)

[/B][/QUOTE]

eh......?I don't wanna!no!well,actually,I've been tryin to get over him,but it's like [COLOR=crimson]I CAN'T![/COLOR] yeah......

Okay I just PM'd you before I looked back in this topic again so I will add my advice based on the facts I see here, and you can PM me back if you have anything to add.

She says one of you has lost their love, and I agree that this does sound like she's hinting that maybe you don't spark her off as much as you used to. Think back though..have you been busy lately or anything like that where you would have to keep brushing her off? Because if she's feeling down lately or if she's the sensative type then she might not understand why you can't give her much attention and think you've gone off her. I think the best thing you can do..daunting though it may seem, is ask her next time you talk or e-mail or whatever, if she was trying to tell you that she wanted it all over or if she could talk to you so you knew what was up and could sort it all out. Don't forget to tell her somewhere in there that you still love her more than anything else..might sound abit cheesy, but she really needs to know, even if you do *gulp* break up.

As for running away to see her. I'd say make it more of a visit than a runner, and only do it if you know that she isn't going to take one look at you and slam the door in your face. I'd say ask her the previous question, and if she says that she's willing to try and work it out, then arrange so you can sleep over one night or something and go and see her. Then you'll get the best part of 2 days to try and make it all good again, and you wont worry anyone by just suddenly going missing.

I hope this helps, because I know how much that sort of comment can kill someone :( :bawl:

Let me know how it goes..please?
I'll be here for you.

** Velvet Paws **

Yeah thank you all for your support and I'll keep you all in touch and I'll tell you what happeneds and yes I did ask her if she wanted to break up and she said she doesn't want to but she feels there is something wrong and all but hey I guess I can wait tell thursday to talk to her about what we're going to do about this and I'll tell you all what happeneds. K love ya all

Blueflame

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]I'm just pleased that you're okay hun. PM me whenever you want. I'll be here for you if you ever need me again and fingers crossed for you two :) [/B][/QUOTE]

that goes for me too,if only I could b that lucky w/ guys,no1 likes me:bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

that goes for me too,if only I could b that lucky w/ guys,no1 likes me:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

How can you say that????:smirk: I'm sure you have plenty admirers out there...And you most likely have heaps of them here aswell;)

Oh, cool! You're the dude Ashley told me about! Hi. I'm Britty. :)

*cough* Uhh... Gettin' off subject here... sorry... -.-' Movin' right along, now... *cough*

Here's my advice... I think that if one of you doesn't seem to still love the other, you should probably just let it go... move on. There are other fish in the sea, more pebbles on the beach, more crayons in the crayon box... uhh.. you get the idea. But if you really do love her, and you really really want to try again, you should get her into talking about the relationship, and see how things go. :)

Yeah thanx you all and Stardust if I didn't have a gf I but you I would pick you because you were there for me. And Gold_Angewomon You know Ash from Canada right that's the Ash your talking about??? Or is there another one out there that I can't think of at all?? Well anyways My gf and I are going to stay together forever and ever no turning back now sence I have all ready Proposed to her on November 3rd 2001 at 11:59 pm so very close to the next day. So that's why I was so bumed out and to all of you that posted and gave your advice to help a trobled little kid not do the wrong thing Thanx to all of you and I love ya all and to the girls out there that gave there advice and helped me I give you a :smooch: and for the guys I give a :D . Thank you all for helping me well I'm off for home now so don't forget about me at all.

Blueflame
[B][I][U]AKASAM[/U][/I][/B][COLOR=blue][FONT=courier new]

• 2 years later...