OtakuBoards

Art Trades

Axel

Art trades can be both fun and great for practice.

[b]
How does an art trade work?[/b]

Simple. You post your terms (What you are willing to draw and what you will not draw.), how many trade slots you are willing to open up (IE: Three at a time.) and also (If you already have it in mind.) what you want from a trade, then people can request trades with you. Discuss what each of you want if you are unsure and draw your pictures.

Sound fun? Post your terms and start trading today!

-------------------------------------

[b]Axel's Terms[/b]

I accept trades from anyone and accept any skill level, even doodles (You'll just get like for like.), so don't be scared to request a trade.

[b]Won't Do:[/b]

[b]Coloured work[/b] - Unless it's a commission, I dislike doing coloured work. So just be warned. c: Although I may tint the picture for you if you want.
[b]Specific styles[/b] - I have my own style that I have adapted over the many, many years I have been doing art. I would like to keep it.
[b]Hentai/Full frontal nudity[/b] - I will accept mild smut though. ;D

[b]Will Do:[/b]

[b]Sketches/Inked lineart[/b]
[b]OC's[/b]
[b]Fanart of any kind[/b]
[b]Transformers/Robots[/b]
[b]Smut[/b]
[b]Furries[/b]
[b]Animals/Monsters/Pokemon/Digimon[/b]
[b]Short stories[/b]
[b]Songs/Poems[/b]

[b]What I Want:[/b]

To be honest, I want anything based on any of the characters or fandoms I have in my gallery. I'm a sucker for romance, so pics of the couplings in it are very, VERY welcome.

Examples:

Gru x Rachel
Ionia x Acid Storm
Ionia x Perceptor
Ionia x Yoketron
Dr Tenma x Rachel
Fireman Sam x Rachel

[B]Open Slots[/B]

[list][*]1 - EMPTY
[*]2 - EMPTY
[*]3 - EMPTY[/list] Edited by Starscream

• 11 months later...
I'd love to do an art trade! I've never done this before and always wanted to! YAY! :D

Could I actually have an art trade with you? My request is any romantic picture of your favorite couple! I don't really know what couple to pick, so use your favorite couple please! (:

I'll post my terms here too!

[b]TERMS/WHAT I WANT:[/b]
Don't have terms..anything & every style is welcome! Though the more creative, the better! (:
I absolutely love OC's and just original work in general because I feel like it's more meaningful & familiar. (:
I'll accept anything because I know it takes a lot to do any artwork, so everything is awesome!
Collabs are welcome!

[b]WON'T DO:[/b]
-Straight up pr0n. (Sexy is okay, nudity is fine. Sex is no.)
-Colored images. (This is negotiable..)
-Furries. (Don't really know how anatomy works with anthropomorphic animals..? Fully animal, fully human, human with animal parts/halves are okay.)

[b]WILL DO:[/b]
-Sketches
-Inked lineart
-Character concept art (may take some more time depending on just a portrait, 360 view or if in an environment..)
-OC's
-Fanart
-Machinery/technology/sci-fi related (may take more time..)
-Animals/creatures
-Deriving from pre-existing work(s) such as literature, music, photography, etc.
-Chibis (of real people, characters, OC's, etc.)
-Collaborations (based on OC's, fandoms, etc.)

[b]SLOTS:[/b]
1. ---
2. ---
3. ---