Shwa Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 (edited) Hiya there artists, mostly cAns cause he only responded last time, but I would like some help adding some cool text to this photo for my first RPG. The title would be obvious, the title of the RPG which is "Curse of the Bloodline". I was thinking white scripture text to go with the velvet red bloody background, but if you have any other thoughts/ideas please feel free to be creative. thanks a bunch! I'm hoping to launch this new rpg before the weekend :D. The picture is below, hope to get some assistance from some great people! [IMG]http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu216/rhymz4jesus/BACKGROUNDS/blood-5.jpg[/IMG] ~Mage Edited June 1, 2011 by Mage17
CaNz Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 Well, text isn't that hard for me so I did a bunch of them. Hopefully one of the four will be what you are looking for. [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Blood-4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Blood-3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Blood-2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Blood-1.jpg[/IMG]
Shwa Posted June 1, 2011 Author Posted June 1, 2011 They look awesome, I'm really stuck on numbers 1 and 3, though 2 an 3 look like text titles from the castlvania games, haha. Thanks a lot for the modification :-D
CaNz Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Mage17' timestamp='1306946710' post='707757'] though 2 an 3 look like text titles from the castlvania games, haha. Thanks a lot for the modification :-D [/quote] Close, but not quite.... Mine are fancier. q: Edited June 1, 2011 by SiCk CaNz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now