OtakuBoards

Reboot

fujyoshi

[b]I also watched it on Toonami and just seeing the name brings back a lot of memories.

I liked the series a lot more too, [spoiler]when AndrAIa showed up. (I know it's an old show, but spoiler tag just in case I guess?)[/spoiler]

I remember thinking of how dated the 3D graphics were, even when it was first airing.

I should probably watch it again though, to catch some of the references I missed.[/b]

[quote name='PiroMunkie' timestamp='1306997740' post='707784']
[color="#006400"]Yeah I remember this show, lol. I like it for some strange reason. Maybe the cheesy humor. I didn't mind the graphics, as I was also into The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest which had similar shoddy 3D imagery.[/color]
[/quote]

[b]Thanks for reminding me about that show too! xD I forgot all about The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. I actually looked forward to when they would go into the VR game.

Actually, I remember there being a 'wall of fire' in Reboot on one episode. I wonder how many internet/computer related terms I would notice from that show now? (When I first watched it, I never went online.)[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1307038788' post='707794']
[b]Thanks for reminding me about that show too! xD I forgot all about The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. I actually looked forward to when they would go into the VR game.

Actually, I remember there being a 'wall of fire' in Reboot on one episode. I wonder how many internet/computer related terms I would notice from that show now? (When I first watched it, I never went online.)[/b]
[/quote]

/heh I was just thinking that how many internet/computer terms would I know now if I saw it because back then it was mostly foreign to me xD