fujyoshi Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 Well its been a long enough time but who remembers the show reboot? I used ta watch it during its run on toonami and I just remembered it out 'a the blue when I saw an Enzo cosplayer.
Lilt Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [b]I also watched it on Toonami and just seeing the name brings back a lot of memories. I liked the series a lot more too, [spoiler]when AndrAIa showed up. (I know it's an old show, but spoiler tag just in case I guess?)[/spoiler] I remember thinking of how dated the 3D graphics were, even when it was first airing. I should probably watch it again though, to catch some of the references I missed.[/b]
JCBaggee Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [color=darkred][size=1]Loved this show, I remember watching it when it first aired! Whole series just came out on DVD a few weeks back, I really need to pick that up.[/color][/size]
PiroMunkie Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [color="#006400"]Yeah I remember this show, lol. I like it for some strange reason. Maybe the cheesy humor. I didn't mind the graphics, as I was also into The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest which had similar shoddy 3D imagery.[/color]
Lilt Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [quote name='PiroMunkie' timestamp='1306997740' post='707784'] [color="#006400"]Yeah I remember this show, lol. I like it for some strange reason. Maybe the cheesy humor. I didn't mind the graphics, as I was also into The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest which had similar shoddy 3D imagery.[/color] [/quote] [b]Thanks for reminding me about that show too! xD I forgot all about The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. I actually looked forward to when they would go into the VR game. Actually, I remember there being a 'wall of fire' in Reboot on one episode. I wonder how many internet/computer related terms I would notice from that show now? (When I first watched it, I never went online.)[/b]
fujyoshi Posted June 2, 2011 Author Posted June 2, 2011 [quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1307038788' post='707794'] [b]Thanks for reminding me about that show too! xD I forgot all about The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. I actually looked forward to when they would go into the VR game. Actually, I remember there being a 'wall of fire' in Reboot on one episode. I wonder how many internet/computer related terms I would notice from that show now? (When I first watched it, I never went online.)[/b] [/quote] /heh I was just thinking that how many internet/computer terms would I know now if I saw it because back then it was mostly foreign to me xD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now