Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
While I was on my 2 week trip, I happened to find a Disney store in an El Paso mall. In that Disney store was a 1.5' Perry the Platypus plushie that was on sale for $8.00. I have to admit that from the whole vacation, that plushie was the greatest souvenir I got. In all, maybe the greatest souvenir I have ever brought home! It may seem like I'm overreacting, but that Plushie is something I have been looking for for a while.

So what is your favorite souvenir? It could be something someone gave you, or something you got for yourself. Why is it your favorite? Does it have sentimental value? Where did the souvenir come from?
Posted (edited)
I wouldn't say it's an amazing souvenir, but I use it often. The Metro Museum had a "guitar hero" exposition w/ all these classic vintage guitars on display.
Neat expo, but I didn't realize they had a gift shop too. I ended up purchasing a keychain sized bottle opener in the shape of a guitar. Very convenient!

I might have more souvenirs, but I have a hard time keeping track of them. :/ Edited by Asher
Posted
Well, on my trip to Vegas I cashed out at a slot machine with exactly 25 cents left. I decided that instead of waiting in a giant cashier line, I would just keep it as a souvenir.

My favorite one is probably those bobble head turtles that are found in Mexico, (and probably a ton of other places) since they are adorable and cheap. I bartered one down to exactly 17 cents, because that was all the money I had with me at the time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...