Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone see DB on Toonami today? They used Gohan's kid voice for Goku!!! And Garlic Jr.'s for Pilaf!!!!! Arrrrrrrgggggg!!! They also used Tiffany Volmer for Bulma, but I thought that was okay. Honestly though, why can't they get new ppl for the voices, or bring the old ones back? I have the first 13 episodes of DB and the voices were different and I thought pretty good. I just don't like hearing another character's voice coming out of someone else's mouth. In the Bardock Father of Goku special you can hear that the voice of Piccolo is coming out of Nappa's mouth, and when they are sending chibi Goku out, we hear Android 17's voice. In some of the DB movies they even used Dende's voice for Goku. Does this bug anyone else? But, I am glad they didn't use the pathetic digital undies in the scene where Goku catches the fish, those were pretty bad *lol*, but they did edit alot, as probably everyone guessed. Oh well, it's a shame Toonami can't show DB or DBZ uncut, but at least they show it. You can rate Toonami's DB version of the first episode in the poll. That's all for now, adios!:D
Posted
It was I-ight..i guess..I was like whoa when they showed Goku looking for..hehe..Bulma's tail..didn't think they go there..but they did cut a lot...oh well back to the video...even my son said "Hey there's a part missing!!!!" and he's 4..lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...