OtakuBoards

Can we...?

Milkycat

[font="Tahoma"]As far as the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules"]OB Terms of Service[/url] goes, you're not allowed to sell or adverise copyrighted items on the forum itself. However, since it's from your personal stash and you're trying to get rid of it, I suppose putting a link to your world on theO in your signature would be more than acceptable. Although I'm not the absolute authority on this. [/font]

^ what the German said.

You can't create threads and stuff for the purpose of advertising, but feel free to use your signature to sell your personal stuffs. Heck, it encourages you to post around and show off your signature. :>

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Yep, the Europeans are right. We have this rule in place because we have had in the past (and still occasionally see) people creating topics [i]just[/i] to spam us with advertising.

In terms of an actual [i]forum[/i] designed specifically for trading, it's actually something nobody has ever raised with me before. It's an interesting idea, actually. I'm just not sure how well it would work here.

In any case, feel free to use your signature to link to your theO World for now. Thanks for asking about this before posting an advertising topic, by the way. ^_^[/font]