OtakuBoards

The weirdest thing just happened to me!

Renee

It had just snowed, and I was outside on my scooter. I had been out all night and I hadn't seen anybody else out. I go to go inside went I see something out of the corner of my eye. I live a cross from a dentist office and it has a parking lot right next to our house. Anyway, I turn to see it and is see some odd marks in the snow. I don't know why they seemed so out of place because I had been running around on it only a few minutes ago. But is seemed out of place. As I walk over to it I can see something spelt out, which is strange because no one was around. I walk up to it and I see the word GOD written out with a with shoe. I look around it and see shoe prints that lead to nowhere. Just kind of circle the words. I also notice that my scooter wasn't even near it, so I didn't to it on accident. Does anyone else think this is strange?

yeah, but if he is put back under the stairs, the dursley's are afriad the "magic folk" will come after them. my final vote is Harry Potter.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]yeah, but if he is put back under the stairs, the dursley's are afriad the "magic folk" will come after them. my final vote is Harry Potter. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm tellin ya,Harry is way to busy doin whatever to be playin in the snow!now come on!:therock:

yea, ur right. cause he's in school now. i wonder wha't he's doing......*waits for next book to come out*. then maybe it was underdog.

[B]yeah, but if he is put back under the stairs, the dursley's are afriad the "magic folk" will come after them. my final vote is Harry Potter. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm tellin ya,Harry is way to busy doin whatever to be playin in the snow!now come on!:therock:

[B]superman isn't real?? :bawl: :bawl: U LIE!!

grrr @ stardust :mad: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
*cuts on ol super man song and goes into closet changes and comes out in a super man costume flies off to son goten's house*
Hello son goten i am super man don't tell anyone i must go now
:excited: