Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It had just snowed, and I was outside on my scooter. I had been out all night and I hadn't seen anybody else out. I go to go inside went I see something out of the corner of my eye. I live a cross from a dentist office and it has a parking lot right next to our house. Anyway, I turn to see it and is see some odd marks in the snow. I don't know why they seemed so out of place because I had been running around on it only a few minutes ago. But is seemed out of place. As I walk over to it I can see something spelt out, which is strange because no one was around. I walk up to it and I see the word GOD written out with a with shoe. I look around it and see shoe prints that lead to nowhere. Just kind of circle the words. I also notice that my scooter wasn't even near it, so I didn't to it on accident. Does anyone else think this is strange?
Posted
superman did it. he flew in and flew away.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]superman did it. he flew in and flew away. [/B][/QUOTE]

like superman has time to spell out words in snow,he's way to busy bein taken for birds and airplanes!duh!:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]maybe it was harry potter!! :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

no,no,harry potter is way to busy killin evil things and livin in the cubord under the stairs.duh!:rolleyes:
Posted
yeah, but if he is put back under the stairs, the dursley's are afriad the "magic folk" will come after them. my final vote is Harry Potter.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]yeah, but if he is put back under the stairs, the dursley's are afriad the "magic folk" will come after them. my final vote is Harry Potter. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm tellin ya,Harry is way to busy doin whatever to be playin in the snow!now come on!:therock:
Posted
yea, ur right. cause he's in school now. i wonder wha't he's doing......*waits for next book to come out*. then maybe it was underdog.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]yeah, but if he is put back under the stairs, the dursley's are afriad the "magic folk" will come after them. my final vote is Harry Potter. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm tellin ya,Harry is way to busy doin whatever to be playin in the snow!now come on!:therock:
Posted
u double posted. god, i want the next harry potter book now!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten
then maybe it was underdog. [/QUOTE]

No,underdog is way to busy savin that girl dog reporter he has a crush on to be writin in snow!duh:rolleyes:
Posted
grrr......:mad: :flaming: ok. fine. it was a(god, gotta use a pokemon) Fearow.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]grrr......:mad: :flaming: ok. fine. it was a(god, gotta use a pokemon) Fearow. [/B][/QUOTE]

noperz,fearowis too busy flyin around and knocking out weaker pokemon!duh:rolleyes:
Posted
Dang u guys post to much i mean starduse and son goten.
well i do think it's strange.and y would harry do that he lives in brittain or sumthing duh :rolleyes: and super man c'mon please we all know he's not real
Posted
superman isn't real?? :bawl: :bawl: U LIE!!


grrr @ stardust :mad: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]superman isn't real?? :bawl: :bawl: U LIE!!


grrr @ stardust :mad: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
*cuts on ol super man song and goes into closet changes and comes out in a super man costume flies off to son goten's house*
Hello son goten i am super man don't tell anyone i must go now
:excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr
I'll call sherlock holmes and see if he will crack the mystery.does anyone know his number? :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

no,no,sherlock holmes is too busy bein dead to crack the mystery!duh!:rolleyes:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...