Jump to content
OtakuBoards

favorite song


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson]My favorite songs...hmm....probably just about any of the music from the Grunge era. Like Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, STP, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, and all that really good mellowed out stuff. And then nowadays I like stuff like Mindless Self Indulgence and Godsmack. I like a little bit of punk, but I hate Blink 182.[/color]
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I like a little bit of punk, but I hate Blink 182.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I like them :whoops:

Lately I've been really into the rock/punk stuff. I used to be this ghetto chick (and yes, I'm white...) who listened to rap and hip hop...but that got on my nerves after a while.

My favorite song will always be [i]Higher[/i] by Creed...it sounds so cliche but I love their sound :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I like them :whoops:

Lately I've been really into the rock/punk stuff. I used to be this ghetto chick (and yes, I'm white...) who listened to rap and hip hop...but that got on my nerves after a while.

My favorite song will always be [i]Higher[/i] by Creed...it sounds so cliche but I love their sound :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I just don't like Blink. They're too mainstream for my tastes. And all punk songs sound almost exactly the same, but I still like them anyway! I have NEVER been ghetto, and I don't think I ever will BE.....I'm too much of a heavy metal grunge princess *laughs*. I just don't like Creed's newer stuff. They're first couple of songs were SOOOOOOOO good and then HIGHER...that song made me dislike them highly...no offense though. Everyone has different tastes.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]I just don't like Blink. They're too mainstream for my tastes. And all punk songs sound almost exactly the same, but I still like them anyway! .[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I know what you mean. It's like...when punk bands make it big time they (ooh, Brian Adams! er...got distracted...) are actually doing the one thing that they "rebel" against in their songs. They talk about how much pop music culture is bad...but they're performing to make it big as well...

I know not ALL punk bands are like that because I'm sure that most of the do it for the love of performing, but still...think about it...

That is...if I stated any of that that correctly...

Being around cheerleaders all day fries your brain!! :cross:[/color]
Guest C_Murdah
Posted
heh, i guess i'm one of the few hip hop fans left in these boards...

well, ne wayz, my fav song is:

Your Favorite AllStars--by Mad Skillz

Mary Jane-- by Rick James

So Much Pain--by Ja Rule & Tu-Pac(r.i.p)

For the ghetto-- by Neptunes[All Star Tribute(various artists)]

dat's it...
Posted
Mmmmm

Has anyone heard the music from Lord of the Rings?

That's one of the most soulful pieces of music that I've heard.
It makes me tingle with delight!
Posted
[color=deeppink]I forgot to mention my other favorite song...[b]Alive[/b] by POD. Their whole album is amazing! POD is about as "heavy" rock as I go...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]Mmmmm

Has anyone heard the music from Lord of the Rings?

That's one of the most soulful pieces of music that I've heard.
It makes me tingle with delight! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I want it, but when I was CD shopping around Christmas...it's rare for me to buy CDs anymore..I just bum off of others...I saw the soundtrack and I wanted to buy it but I couldn't find a cover that had Legolas on the front. So instead I got a doll of Legolas..which I love and adore and I wont even take it out of the box...but yeah I saw the movie twice and I loved it, so I bet the music is great...*sigh*[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3]Mine is ' Area Codes' or 'Rollout' both by Ludacris[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]Im surprised there are no diehard MJ fans, and that they didn't jump down your throat for that.[/B][/QUOTE]

[b]BWAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]....... [i]"eddy are you okay?"[/i] LOLOLOL..... that's waaaay toooo funny. Hahaha. *woooo* :laugh: The song's originally by [b]Micheal Jackson[/b], and it's called, [i]"Smooth Criminal"[/i]. lol........ *whoa* [size=1]and isn't the chick's name, Annie? I'm not sure; not a serious mj fan....[/size]
Posted
My faves right now?

Wish You Were Here - Incubus

Shut Up - Blink 182

Fu** a Dog - Blink 182

Girl at The Rock Show - Blink 182

Don't Leave Me - Blink 182

Consequence - Incubus

---

If you couldn't tell, I'm a Blink 182 fan! :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]I want it, but when I was CD shopping around Christmas...it's rare for me to buy CDs anymore..I just bum off of others...I saw the soundtrack and I wanted to buy it but I couldn't find a cover that had Legolas on the front. So instead I got a doll of Legolas..which I love and adore and I wont even take it out of the box...but yeah I saw the movie twice and I loved it, so I bet the music is great...*sigh*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't seen tha album yet, but I really wan to buy it. I saw like a video, and it had clips from the movie, but the music was brilliant.

And no, it is not rock, hip-hop, jazz, etc.
(I'm more of a hip-hop kinda guy)

However, I know I liked that song.
And the end tune to FFIX is also quite decent. I liked it, but that's just me. Anyone else heard it?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]Mmmmm

Has anyone heard the music from Lord of the Rings?

That's one of the most soulful pieces of music that I've heard.
It makes me tingle with delight! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I was listening to the local classical music station, as I do every night while I'm sleeping, and a week ago I heard what I believed to be the music from LotR. It was beautiful :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I was listening to the local classical music station, as I do every night while I'm sleeping, and a week ago I heard what I believed to be the music from LotR. It was beautiful :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yay! I'm not alone. At least someone else appreciates good music too!

Wait, I'm not the only one that has loud music lull me to sleep?
Cool!:D :D
Guest cody722_3000
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ALOTTA PEOPLE[/i]
[B]"My Sacrafice" by Creed. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Geeze how many peple gonna steal my song!?!?! but any way "my sacrafice" AND "signs" by Creed![/COLOR]
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
I like people+s*** by slipknot . The best and most truthful song around:flaming:
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]I like Suerte by Shakira (that's the Spanish version of whenever, wherever) I also like Resolution from Gundam X, Toki wo Koete from Lost Universe, and Brightness and Darkness from GW. (Hey, I have a lot of faves!)[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Announcement..My fave just changed to Ludacris-'Growing Pains'..Instead of all those others..[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
one song is too dificult to choose so i'll give my top 5
5.rosilita by gomez
4.inside by stiltskin
3.sweet child o' mine by guns n' roses
2.welcome to the jungle by guns n' roses
1.all along the watchtower by hendrix experience
Thats it though they could change at any moment
oh and 1 more thing JIMI AND SLASH R GODS!!!!!
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] My favorite songs are

Drowning Pool - Tearing Me Away

Lost Prophets - Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja

and.... shoot, I forgot the name of it, once I remember, Ill edit this post and fix it[/size]
Posted
Well I love 'Cralling in the Dark' by Hoobstank. I also love 'Tear away' By drowning Pool. and that's it.

Shinji, glad to see your back. You might noy know me but I am Nerdsy's Little brother. I think I was Champion when you were adminastrator. Anyway hey!
Posted
These songs might be a little old, but then again im ten so i havent heard many songs;)
I like:
Angel,by shaggy
I dont know who sings this and i forget the name:confuse2: so ill sing a little of it.

Follow mee everything is alright, ill be the one to tuck you in at night, and if you, want to leave I can garantie you wont find nobody, elses like me:D
And of course,Gone,By N*sync:love2:
Posted
ChibiTerriermon--I believe that song is 'Follow me' by Uncle Cracker...

Well, let's see here...

I like 'Fast times in Tahoe' by Elemeno P, 'Wait and See', 'Pacifier', 'My mind sedate', and 'Home again' all by Shihad, 'Backdoor', 'Alright' and 'Blind' by Tadpole, 'Push on through', 'Johnny', ' 'and definitely 'East Bromley roller' all by Salmonella Dub... And how could I forget 'Chains' by Che Fu and DLT... And all of that is NZ music. I'm such a Patriot. :D

In the way of music from abroad... Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Disturbed, Prodigy. Unless I'm listening to some Trace or something... Spritual Tazer and Banana yellow... Hmmm...

But you want one song overall?

Laziest Men on Mars - Invasion of the Gabber bots

I seriously suggest EVERYONE downloads that song... ;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...