OtakuBoards

What would you like to see released?

jayburnt

thought i'd attempt in starting a new thread and seeing what anime (old and new) other people would like to see released (or re-released) onto dvd and/or bluray.

So this is want i want to see released on dvd/bluray:
way back when i came across a movie by the name of Gall Force. i really don't feel like typing up a description of the feature. eventually i learned there were more movies that take place after the first one (Eternal Story). years later with the advance of age and technology, i was finally able to come across all gall force movies (eternal story, stardust war, rhea, earth chapter, new era... theres one more i can't remember). well to cut to the chase, i'd like to see a release that either includes all the movies/chapters or each chapter/arc (3 in total). great story line that spans before, during, and after the human race.

I remember watching this anime when I was a kid that was about these samurai that had elemental powers. I'd like to see it get a re-release, especially since all I can remember about it is that they had to go around. Finding the guys top since they were in some sort of comatose state. One of them was actually in some bubble way up in orbit.