OtakuBoards

A Shinmaru Forum

Boo

Dear fellow members and colleagues of OB staff,

Today it has come to my attention that we [i]still[/i] do not have a Shinmaru forum. This is strange to me and seems to be the direct reason for our lack of activity/members, and it also is the direct solution to this problem. It bothers me that something so obvious should miss from OtakuBoards.

If this does not change, I don't think many members will be left by the end of the month. We have to fix this guys. Of course, we will need to give the community some kind of compensation as well for the time they had to spend without a Shinmaru forum. Any ideas?

I'm looking forward to your replies, either positive or negative. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Yours truthfully,
Boo/Boris/Lady Shy

PS: Now that James is a free man, his rights have run out to stall RPs. What will you - admins, super mods and theatre staff - do to make him start either his new EVANGELION RP or the next Almagest?

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PPS: This issue is so important that I have decided to post it twice.[/size][/font][/color] Edited by Boo

Dear fellow members and colleagues of OB staff,

Today it has come to my attention that we [i]still[/i] do not have a Shinmaru forum. This is strange to me and seems to be the direct reason for our lack of activity/members, and it also is the direct solution to this problem. It bothers me that something so obvious should miss from OtakuBoards.

If this does not change, I don't think many members will be left by the end of the month. We have to fix this guys. Of course, we will need to give the community some kind of compensation as well for the time they had to spend without a Shinmaru forum. Any ideas?

I'm looking forward to your replies, either positive or negative. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Yours truthfully,
Boo/Boris/Lady Shy

PS: Now that James is a free man, his rights have run out to stall RPs. What will you - admins, super mods and theatre staff - do to make him start either his new EVANGELION RP or the next Almagest?

PPS: This issue is so important that I have decided to post it twice. Edited by Boo

• 4 years later...