Boo Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 (edited) [center][img]http://kastatic.com/i2/tv/25117.jpg[/img][/center] [left]So does anybody watch this show on ShowTime? They just finished season 2, and so far I pretty much think it's awesome. Originally I started watching it because of Emmy Rossum (Fiona), but now I just really like the series. :^D Jeremy Allen White (Lip) is a seriously awesome character, and strangely enough I find Goku to be pretty cool as well. William H. Macy's character Frank is played so well that I seriously get murderous intentions when I watch him mess everything up every time. [/left] [left]I just don't know anybody who watches this, especially because it doesn't even show on TV around here. ;_; We have to make due with the silly original UK version.[/left] [left]Oh yeah, it's pretty eh... NSFW and stuff. Has boobies, profanity and even gore-ish stuff, [spoiler]including close-detail child birth[/spoiler]. [/left] Edited April 7, 2012 by Boo
Lyndy Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Boo' timestamp='1333796511' post='711333'] [spoiler]including close-detail child birth[/spoiler].[/quote] I remember you giving me detail about this. Edited April 7, 2012 by Lyndy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now