OtakuBoards

I'm so lost here..

Babaa

Forgive me, but I'd like to jump back into this community... -_-

I'm an old member from MyOtaku.. I've been a member on MyOtaku since 2003, and apparently I have missed a lot of changes.. I've read some posts about TheOtaku and MyOtaku, but I'm still horribly lost. I made this new account for the boards, err?

Could someone please fill an old one in? TELL ME OF THIS NEW WORLD!

Much appreciated UwU Edited by Babaa

[center][size=5][b]WELCOME, BABAA, TO THE YEAR 2012. [/b][/size][/center]

[left][BLOCKQUOTE][/left]
[left][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]In the present, we have gone through a lot of changes in the past. Some good ones, some bad ones, but changes nonetheless. [/font][/left]

[left][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Since you have last logged in, TheO went over to Version Vibrant, left MyOtaku for what it was and went on to focus on TheOtaku Worlds, OtakuBoards evolved a couple of versions as well, there was a network-wide downtime or two, and Commander Shepard saved the universe a couple of times. None of which cannot be overseen with some help by one of our AIs. [/font][/left]

[left][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Let me introduce to you [member=Allamorph], our local helper, on the boards forever solely to help newcomers and lost older members like yourself. Until he acquaintances with you, feel free to ask any questions. I will leave you with a short description of Worlds:[/font][/left]

[center][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][b]Worlds[/b][/font][/center]
[left][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Worlds are what could be called the replacement of MyOtaku. Instead of having a whole profile page, MySpace style, you are now able to create several "Worlds" which are basically a kind of blogs. You can make multiple Worlds, which means you can have them be about different topics. One of the main things that separates Worlds from ordinary blogs is the simplicity with how you add guest posters to your World. This way you can make Worlds with your friends, about topics of interest you share.[/font][/left]

[left][/BLOCKQUOTE][/left]