Neko_Cat Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Censorship: The bane of anime lovers everywhere. j/k;) What do you think about it? I know I don't like watching edited. Fortunatley I have friends who have uncut, so I get to watch it over their house:D , but should it really be edited? Is it okay to edit, or is it messing up works of art? What's everyone think? *lol* When I'm bored I ask the most annoying questions.......;) :p ;) :D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I hate it, it's like taking the color out of a Picasso, it don't work...
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Edited anime sucks. You can never beat the original, that goes for just about any film.
Matt.D Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [color=coral] I like my anime frseh the way it was supposed to be viewed; unetited. It's hard to find unedited anime these days...[/color]
Zaku II Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 It Obviously sucks! It just messes it up. I have several DBZ, Gundam, and Outlaw Star videos that are uncut that have thing in there that are not that bad but the companies edit it anyway. No im not talking about things like Melfina being nude but small stuff. I guess everyone here in america has been brought up with the teachings of this + this on tv is wrong. They could show the uncut but then what would parents think of toonami. Toonami is mainly an american based cartoon station. Here in america over 75% see animation in america as kiddy crap and thats what it has become. the only things I have seen american made that kicked was Transformers and GI Joe ( when I was littof course) America just doesnt do sophisticated animation. Maybe one day we will have the priveledge.
Neko_Cat Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 *nods head* I hate it when ppl edit anime, it ruins it.:( :mad: :(
Kittie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i hate it! when it's edited they take things out of it! and sometime they change the whole meaning of it! they take scenes out...add things that shouldn't be their...and just..ruin it!! i've said my piece, i'm done!!
tori Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 KYO!!!!!! [URL=http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/kaoru.jpg]KAORU!![/URL] Oh yes... um... editing sucks:P
Guest zanza Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 KYO! KAORU! [URL=http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/3188/dir65.jpg]TOSHIYA![/URL] And uh, I don't like edited anime.
tori Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 KYO!!! KAORU!!! TOSHIYA!!! [URL=http://duelequartz.tripod.co.jp/arena228_die01_s.jpg]DIE!!![/URL]
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]Weird pictures, lol:D But ya edited does suck, plbbbbttt!!!![/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 KYO!!! KAORU!!! TOSHIYA!!!! DIE!!!!! [url="http://www.geocities.com/jc_direngrey6/00dir61.jpg"]SHINYA!!!!![/url] But good god! those Kyo and Kaoru pics are HOT! I love Kyo :) but Kaoru.... ::faints:: he's so fine :) oh yeah, I hate edited anything.....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Edited anime sucks. Its a slap in the face to the ppl who make anime.
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Ya knows, watching edeitied Digimon, really seems like your watching Barney, crap, now I hafta buy the unedeitated tapes, hmmm, $1, $2......
Guest Tyco Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Im sick of people at school who say they know all this BS about DBZ when they havent seen a single origion episode!
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I like it, I don't mind edited, but I rather see uncut for more
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now