Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

Are there any anime quirks that you just can't stand?

 

Here's mine: I hate when characters do that weird gasp/chunky breathing thing every time there's more than 2 seconds of silence. Who even does that? There's no reason that anime characters have to whimper quietly just because no one's talking.

Posted

I hate when I see characters get sick and it seems like they're on their death bed (usually school animes) and yet in just one night they recover to full health and attend school the next day.

 

Always made me feel lazy when I get a cold or something and I'm in bed for a couple days feeling miserable.

Posted

Blinking in reaction to something. I've never seen real people do that, but I have seen amateur writers include it in their fiction. Oyyy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...