Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

What characters are you planning on being at different conventions this year, and are you handmaking, buying, or piecing them together?

Me;

Kumoricon:

Female version of Roronoa Zoro, One Piece. Piecing together from thrift store finds.

Yamanaka Ino, Naruto. Handmaking.

Posted

Why not come to Sakura con while you're at it? I don't cosplay anymore but I did comission my friend to make me a Sailor Jupiter cosplay for last year and I made myself a Soifon cosplay from Bleach. Fun times!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hoping to get to go to Colossalcon in Sandusky this year. Probably go as Reno(FF7) and "generic ninja" this year if I can. I'd eventually like to make an Archer(fate-stay night) cosplay and go to Colossalcon or Tekkoshocon, but that's if I can ever afford to.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...