kokorookaikasuru Posted February 8, 2013 Posted February 8, 2013 What characters are you planning on being at different conventions this year, and are you handmaking, buying, or piecing them together? Me; Kumoricon: Female version of Roronoa Zoro, One Piece. Piecing together from thrift store finds. Yamanaka Ino, Naruto. Handmaking.
Japan Posted February 8, 2013 Posted February 8, 2013 Why not come to Sakura con while you're at it? I don't cosplay anymore but I did comission my friend to make me a Sailor Jupiter cosplay for last year and I made myself a Soifon cosplay from Bleach. Fun times!
kokorookaikasuru Posted February 9, 2013 Author Posted February 9, 2013 I would love to go to Sakuracon but it's far enough away that I would need to pay for a hotel, which at least quadruples the price :/.
リス-ちゃん Posted February 10, 2013 Posted February 10, 2013 As of this year I'm very poor so no cons or cosplaying til I get a second job or something. Dx So I'll just google people's cosplay and be all jealous instead...
otakume Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 I hope there's a cosplay here. I really want to join just once.
Kayin Cloud Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 Hoping to get to go to Colossalcon in Sandusky this year. Probably go as Reno(FF7) and "generic ninja" this year if I can. I'd eventually like to make an Archer(fate-stay night) cosplay and go to Colossalcon or Tekkoshocon, but that's if I can ever afford to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now