Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]The second one was so hard, I hated it. But I am not very good at the Tony Hawk games, my little brother beats me all the time.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]Lol really shyguy lol hahahahaha thats soooo funny :laugh:
Well three is the easiest and 2 was ok 1 was hard cause i didnt know how to play it a long time ago!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe, I couldn't do one move at first when I got THPS1. I didn't know how to play it either. :cross: So that was the hardest for me.
Posted
to be honest, I found them all too easy, I probably spent the longest on the first one, when I was new to the game, but after I mastered the controls, the sequels were way too easy....
Posted
I'd say that the first one had the most unforgiving trick system, but the easiest level goals. The sequels have gotten progressively creative in the latter department, creating a few mind teasers. However, none of them are [I]that[/I] difficult at all. This is mainly because the career mode is only used for building skaters up and earning parks. The real fun is meant to lie in multiplayer mode.
Posted
I think 2 was easiest since it still ran on the PSone and you can pop manuals and chain them to boost your scores like crazy. Yeah, THPS1 was the hardest since you couldn't do much besides specials and rail combos for high scoring points. THPS3 was sorta in the middle since you could pull off manuals and inverts but it went really, really fast...
Posted
[color=green][size=4][b]Yah i know wut u mean by fast i'm talking bout thps3 and also u mean reverts an invert is like and upsidedown method exept ur not it the air sort of well u know wut i mean :rolleyes:[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I think 2 was easiest since it still ran on the PSone and you can pop manuals and chain them to boost your scores like crazy. Yeah, THPS1 was the hardest since you couldn't do much besides specials and rail combos for high scoring points. THPS3 was sorta in the middle since you could pull off manuals and inverts but it went really, really fast... [/B][/QUOTE]
Manuals..... That's the one move, that I can't do..... :rolleyes:

To me, No. 2 was the easiest because it had alot of moves, and you could get a really high score because of it.
Posted
#2 took me a week to unlock every thing. One was hard because i just got the feel of the game but 3 rules because of pedestrians and the music rules i already have everything except kelly slater and a few of secret characters i won't mention:D
Posted
I hav the first Tony Hawk's game for N64 and it was pretty easy. Beat it in about a month tops. I find the 3rd one a lot harder. I mean, the highest score u needed for the first was 50,000. Now itz 500,000!!! I'm still playing it, for ps2. For gamecube, itz hard as it is. The d-pad is so hard to manoover. But, this is just my opinion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...