SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 25, 2014 Posted June 25, 2014 I haven't posted any artwork here in years! I used to love posting my drawings and graphics here. Anyway, these are random drawings that I've done over the past year or so. I haven't had a working scanner in five years, so these pictures were taken with my iPod. So I do apologize. After I moved out I've moved every year, and through that time I never had a consistent computer set up. Now my scanner is outdated... The first image I did in a notebook for a college English class. It's a Muay Thai fighter. The second is various Dragonball Z sketches. Vegeta is actually a couple years old, I just used the same page for the other characters. This is just a random drawing. This one looks better in color, but I don't have that on my iPod. The last image was actually a gift for my friend's baby shower. I used the wrapping paper inside out and drew a picture in each little square. There's more squares filled than what is shown but I won't bore you with that... I have a lot more, but I don't take a picture of all my art, these i just happened to have on my iPod so i thought I would share them.
Boo Posted June 25, 2014 Posted June 25, 2014 You've taken your thing and done your thing with it, and now it really is your thing. Cool. B-)
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 4, 2014 Author Posted July 4, 2014 Lol, I guess it's "my thing". I miss the days when I was on here sharing my artwork and viewing others so consistently.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now