Axel Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 In fresh mornings I greet you. My island home. Surrounded by a shawl of turquiose. Crowned by the most majestic of mountains. Your waves caress my feet like the touch of an old friend. Your balmy breeze fills my senses. Olive trees in the evening, with a jasmine kiss... The smell of home. showmemark 1
Yu-Gi-Omg Posted January 29, 2015 Posted January 29, 2015 In fresh mornings I greet you. My island home. Surrounded by a shawl of turquiose. Crowned by the most majestic of mountains. Your waves caress my feet like the touch of an old friend. Your balmy breeze fills my senses. Olive trees in the evening, with a jasmine kiss... The smell of home. I love how clear of an image I get from this poem! Great job! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now