OtakuBoards

The Obsession of the Illuminate

ZienParhynr

My dad does nothing but preach about how the illuminate are destroying America. Keeps going on and on about things that are signs of the impending world order. Obama signing things under the table to prepare for marshal law and ****. I'm sick of it. People spend too much time looking into it but I see NO ONE doing a god damn thing besides go on "talk radios". Or go on talk shows but it's still the same as talk radios. No one cares. The idea of reducing the human population to 500 million is just too stupid. Their is no way they can control everything that goes on in all 500 million people on a planet is just not possible. Even with todays tech. 

The only way they can have control to the degree they can tell when you can be at certain times and track you the entire time is either on a space station or a colony. Their is just too many factors that go into keeping control of people on earth. Even if they wanted to. You can't kill 7.5 billion people without causing massive issues. Everyone is also worried about Armageddon. The Apocalypse. It's not the end of the world. Just the end of the way we used to live. An end to a chapter  and a beginning new chapter. 

So people......stop wasting time and energy on this bullshit. If you're not going to do anything worth while then just stop. If  they are real then it's already too late. What your doing now is just what they want. To waste your time, money, and energy trying to warn the mass of sheople who won't listen.