Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
That's the funniest you've ever said.

Since most of you skate, how do you feel about Heely's? They're the shoes with wheels on em... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I wanted some of those shoes because they're so cute....but yeah, I don't have anywhere to skate AT if I had them...I like to go to Olympia to the skating rink....but no one ever wants to go anymore..I like to ROLLERSKATE ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=blue][size=4][b]Y thank u navi! Finaly i get some props around gosh peoples.
I've never heard about wheelys or heely or wutever u called them so um i don't feel anything about them i've never even felt them!!![/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]Since most of you skate, how do you feel about Heely's? They're the shoes with wheels on em...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, those were the stupidest things I've ever seen. You can't go nearly as fast in those as you could in a normal pairs of rollerblades or a skateboard.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I wanted some of those shoes because they're so cute....but yeah, I don't have anywhere to skate AT if I had them...I like to go to Olympia to the skating rink....but no one ever wants to go anymore..I like to ROLLERSKATE ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Doh. Did ya mean the sketcher rollerskates? Because these are Heely's: [url]http://heelys.com/culture/images/gallery/gallery4.jpg[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Navi[/i][B]
Doh. Did ya mean the sketcher rollerskates? Because these are Heely's:

[/QUOTE][/B]I can't find a pair of my size! But they're interesting..... I mean, you can't go that fast..... But you could probably do more tricks on 'em? :rolleyes:
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
I do not have a skateboard yet. At first I didn't think it was cool but I went to my friend alberts and he is a big skater and poof I want to skate. I will get an alien workshop (5 owls). Oh yeah.
Posted
[color=deeppink]I can't believe I didn't come in here until now, while all the time I was looking at forgetting about how hot skaters are. Definitely my type! Skater guys and guitarists...oh dear :tasty:[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo] I have a long board that I tool around with, but I don't have the coordination for true skateboarding. Personally, I enjoy surfing more, but to each his own. I do recomend one skate video, it was made two or thee years ago. It is by the Osiris team and it is called [b]The Storm[/b].[/color]
Posted
I have a skateboard(thankyou SO much, Velvet_paws for giving me your old one) and I go out into my backyard(I have some pavement back there)and mess about with it, but I've never gone to a skate park or anything cause I don't know of any around here. Besides, if I ever do go to a skate park, I'm avoiding the big ramps. :D lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

Hah...The problem with Tony Hawks Pro Skater is that kids can just start playing, memorize the names of tricks, and then somehow think they can acomplish them. You show me a 14 year old who can do a Casper 3 Flip and I'll buy you a prostitute.
[/B][/QUOTE]

My god, thats so true. Last week, my friends litlle brother was tagging along with us, and he stood on my baord, and spun around yelling "900! 900!".
Posted
well right now im skating a workshop. steve berra premier, i think the demensions are 7.56 and tensor, swiss bones, and ricta team core. my fav brand is most definately zero. ya i got daniel into skating again.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
I skateboard and rollerblade. I can co a few tricks with my blades like jump and grind. As for skateboarding tricks, I can only do an ollie :blush:. I can ride a skateboard pretty fast though.
Posted
...Japan_86... ...God. How stupid can you be? Didn't you read the rules? This topic is OVER A YEAR AND HALF OLD!! At this point, we encourage you to make a new topic! God. This would be considered spam, I do believe, since there is no topic about skating on the first page. Just...don't do it again. Nothing says ignorance worse than bringing up something [i]a year and a half old..[/i]

Aside from the user 'Forte', of course.

[You're welcome, Piro.]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...