Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=coral] Do u like T.V comercials? Me? Well, I don't mind comercials advertising videogames, movies, or new shows coming this fall or one's that tell u what time a show is on, but that crap about new bodywashes and whatere new product from olay......eeuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.....I hate that....What about u?[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I dont mind if theres just a fer commercials and they arent shown often, but when theres about 5 minutes of commerials every 10 minutes.. thats just annoying[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I dont mind if theres just a fer commercials and they arent shown often, but when theres about 5 minutes of commerials every 10 minutes.. thats just annoying[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
ack i know what you mean. abc used to be that way.
Posted
Some can be okay, especially if there funny (7 up and mellow yellows how to stay smooth) but others just plain out suck. And when they show like 5 minutes worth at a time that sucks too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]ack i know what you mean. abc used to be that way. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]The sci-fi channel [i]is[/i] that way, which sux since I watch that channel a lot at night..[/SIZE]
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I think they should show whatever program they have on without commercials then have a block of commercials after the show. Kinda like HBO
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Japanese commercials are the funniest things in the world! [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] lol. I know what u mean. I downloaded a couple from the net.ROTFLMAO!!![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...