Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=coral] Do u like T.V comercials? Me? Well, I don't mind comercials advertising videogames, movies, or new shows coming this fall or one's that tell u what time a show is on, but that crap about new bodywashes and whatere new product from olay......eeuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.....I hate that....What about u?[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]I dont mind if theres just a fer commercials and they arent shown often, but when theres about 5 minutes of commerials every 10 minutes.. thats just annoying[/SIZE]
MysticBabe Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I dont mind if theres just a fer commercials and they arent shown often, but when theres about 5 minutes of commerials every 10 minutes.. thats just annoying[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] ack i know what you mean. abc used to be that way.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Japanese commercials are the funniest things in the world!
Zaku II Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Some can be okay, especially if there funny (7 up and mellow yellows how to stay smooth) but others just plain out suck. And when they show like 5 minutes worth at a time that sucks too.
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]ack i know what you mean. abc used to be that way. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]The sci-fi channel [i]is[/i] that way, which sux since I watch that channel a lot at night..[/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I dont mind commercials its sometime cool to watch em and lets me go use the bathroom hehe.
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I don't mind comercials, as long as they're not on all the time...
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I think they should show whatever program they have on without commercials then have a block of commercials after the show. Kinda like HBO
Flash Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Commercials = Good. Let ya go get some food, have a drink, or go to the latrine...
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Japanese commercials are the funniest things in the world! [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] lol. I know what u mean. I downloaded a couple from the net.ROTFLMAO!!![/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Well, I don't mind comeercials because they give me time to do stuff, and some are really funny :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now