Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]

What's with this?! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol,I was kidding.Your like my 1st/2nd friend here(Tied with fish/Renee)
Posted
I am majorly confused. The story is in total disarray. Zero and I keep having arguements that don't get us anywhere. I left for two days and this happens? Remind me not to leave for that long. :rolleyes:
Posted
:\
I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to...well, not give up, but frankly, if this story doesn't getting moving again real soon, I dunno what I'll do!
Posted
Okay, let's see if I've got this straight.....

Ben destroyed Primary Village.
Obtok is dead.
Ben destroys ToyAgumon.
Ben attempts to create Blockmon.
Zero is dead.
Ben goes to temple.
Ben creates Blockmon.
Blockmon attacks Zero, Mari, and Gryf.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Okay, let's see if I've got this straight.....

Ben destroyed Primary Village.
Obtok is dead.
Ben destroys ToyAgumon.
Ben attempts to create Blockmon.
Zero is dead.
Ben goes to temple.
Ben creates Blockmon.
Blockmon attacks Zero, Mari, and Gryf. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok I got it I will go post now
Posted
I'm sorry I keep leaving, "Hell Week" isn't over yet.

(I also have a nasty feeling that it's not gonna end this week.):(
Posted
The honesty in that remark astounds me.

You people drive me up the wall. I have an idea on how to turn Ben good again, but then the story would probably end. What do you guys think?
Posted
It's a great story...at least, it has been. I think it is the longest-going rpg/story on the boards. It's still fun, sometimes. But the truth is, it's falling apart. We've spent nearly five out of the current seven pages griping and generally chatting. If the story is going to keep going, we need to stop doing that...

This is pro'lly the best rpg I've been in (and I've been in quite a few, pre-otaku era), and I'll be sorry to see it end...but it has to end sometime.

I'll keep with it as long as the rest of you do.
;)
Posted
I have a question?Where the :tasty::blush::sleep::wigout: did Kazuya go?Are you guys trying to kick me out of the story?Do you want me to stop posting in the story?Do you?Really?Are you shere?Okay,FINE!I'll quit,you stupid control freaks!BAH!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]I have a question?Where the :tasty::blush::sleep::wigout: did Kazuya go?Are you guys trying to kick me out of the story?Do you want me to stop posting in the story?Do you?Really?Are you shere?Okay,FINE!I'll quit,you stupid control freaks!BAH! [/B][/QUOTE]


Yes:D






I'm just joking!
Posted
Quite frankly, I don't know where Kazuya went. And I'm not sure where Oreta is. And I haven't a clue what's going on with Angel. All I know is that Ginny, Ben, Amanda, and I are all somewhere underneath the Crest Temple....
Posted
[color=teal]Heehee!Tee hee!I feel like a little girl.......Actualy,When i sleep with a guy,I feel like a girl then also......Hmmmmmmm......:wigout: :tasty: :sleep:......!!!Did i just say that!?Oops!:blush: :blush: :blush:[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Okay guys,*Ducks hammer*And girls!I'm gonna make a new topic,The story has too much talking.Talk here,not in the story!It will be called "Digistory chapter 4:World Of Chaos".[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...