OtakuBoards

Australia Day

Duo Maxwell

I don't go to the parades and stuff but I like Australia Day.
Besides the fact that it celebrates Australia, it also a long weekend. Monday 28th becomes public holiday...YEAH...a day of work...woohoo:D

O.K, so it might seem shallow, but I don't care:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I don't go to the parades and stuff but I like Australia Day.
Besides the fact that it celebrates Australia, it also a long weekend. Monday 28th becomes public holiday...YEAH...a day of work...woohoo:D

O.K, so it might seem shallow, but I don't care:p [/B][/QUOTE]

hey I always thought that when I was little, and I felt special coz by birthday's on the 26th its the only reason I know how old australia is...

[size=1]I love Australia Day. I don't really go to the parades and stuff...but it's a great day to feel patriotic. :)

I visited Melbourne recently (I only live 40 minutes outside Melbourne, but I don't actually go there too often) and when I walked out of Flinder's Street Station, I felt such a rush of pride. Melbourne is such a beautiful city...

It's truly amazing to walk past the Parliament Building and see the beautiful old Victoria Museum...they're also building Federation Square now...which is coming along nicely.

So yeah, I like Australia Day...I might go back into the city tomorrow to see what's happening there. :)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

hey I always thought that when I was little, and I felt special coz by birthday's on the 26th its the only reason I know how old australia is... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey well Happy Birthday Duo. Hope it will be a fantastic day for you.;)

Lots-A-Luv

Australia day today. .nothing happening. .lol *sits around waiting for neighbours to go into a drunken party*

I'll be awake all night. .:cross: next door always throw a big party that lasts all day and night. .and my window faces them. .><'

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Hey well Happy Birthday Duo. Hope it will be a fantastic day for you.;)

Lots-A-Luv [/B][/QUOTE]

actually it was really quite boring I only saw two of my friends (but what do I expect? that's an improvement from last year) and well I never really expect anything anyways so... it wasn't that bad

Join the club SS...I didn't go out anywhere because my left knee was playing up.... It was getting better with physio before XMAS... but I fell on it during the holidays and now the pain is back again... Silly me.... I chose to ignore it and went to the gym to run the usual 10k.... Now the pain has spread throughout my leg.... It was playing up something shocking over the weekend... It comes and goes though, so hopefully I can still run on it.... I'm sure pain killers should help...I wouldn't want to go to physio again...It's too expensive.