Tails Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 hee hee.. here U go [url]http://www.gizba.com/x/phenomrules/SonicBanner2.gif[/url] and this one [url]http://www.gizba.com/x/phenomrules/Knucklesbanner.gif[/url] To make a banner U need either Paint Shop Pro 7 which U can download [url=http://www.jasc.com]here at jasc.com[/url], or Adobe Photoshop 6, and U can get it from [url=http://www.adobe.com]here at adobe.com[/url]. beware, those aren't complete versions and they only run for 60 days. to keep it longer though U just set the clock on your computer back. :p Also, I'm taking requests whenever im on the comp, so gimme a li'l ringy-dingy on AIM or whatever if you want one.
Flash Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 KNUCKLES RULES!!!!! Those banners rule!! 'cept I think you could do a bit better with the text... apart from that, they rock! Good work!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Those banners are fairly easy to create... not much to them.... two or one picture used twice, turned, opac change, BG editing and boom done.... the text on sonic is bad though.... very hard to see..... same with Knucles.... I have the full version of Photohop 6 and 5.5, I use both cause they both have pros and cons....
Tails Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 they weren't turned pictures. i got them from here [url]http://www.planetdreamcast.com/sonic/sonic/gifs/tails/[/url] just change the "tails" part on that to either knuckles, sonic, or amy. U could leave it the same and just find some tails pictures. And thanks for the feedback guys. :)
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=coral] Those r some pretty decent bannners...I like the Knuckles one;)[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now