OtakuBoards

Po' Folk

Queen Asuka

[color=crimson]If there's one thing I can't stand, I can't stand not having any MONEY. My family is so BROKE we can't even afford groceries anymore. We don't have a PHONE right now so I'm cut off from the internet and the rest of the world except for at school. I need a new pair of jeans so bad it's not even funny. Is there anyone else out there who's as poor as me, if not WORSE?

But hey, I know it can be worse, at least I'm not homeless...YET.[/color]

[SIZE=1]:( Well I'm sorry to hear you're in a such a crummy situation, dear. I wish I could make it better somehow...

But me, I'm pretty well off I guess, my family's probably in the lower-middle class. My mom lives pay check to paycheck, and I often have quite a bit of money since I don't really spend it on anything cause I'm too lazy to go anywhere..[/SIZE]

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]I'm sorry to hear your bad times. Hope thingsa get better.

Well my mom and dad are both retired. My T.V. is broken and it seems to be we are losing more and more money everyday. Which makes me want to save my cash and get a job as fast as I can.[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][b][size=1]I'm sorry to hear your bad times. Hope thingsa get better.

Well my mom and dad are both retired. My T.V. is broken and it seems to be we are losing more and more money everyday. Which makes me want to save my cash and get a job as fast as I can.[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Well, I would get a job, but I'd have no way to get there and I have dance team practice afterschool everyday and tons of homework, so I'd never be able to make it to a job and be reliable. My dance team is going to competition in March and we're getting ready for it! :D[/color]

my mum (the lovely woman) usually spend most of her money on me andmy brother and is always last to get anything. When our clothes are tattered..hers are practically rags...but she always puts us first. There are always things I complain I want...and half the time I get...but when I see her wearing the same thingz every otha day and how little she actually spends on herself I feel well guolty. At the monemt I feel guilty for even needing dinner money and buss fare :( :bawl:

Sorry to hear what you're going through, hope it all gets better! Good luck! :)

Our family is pretty much broke aswell. :( Mum and dad usually spends our money on us kids (6 kids in the family, I'm the eldest :D). Dad works, and mum stays home looking after my baby brother and sister. And it costs about $150 for groceries..... Soon we'll probably have no money..... :(

Oh...I'm so sorry to hear that sweetheart...I wish there was something I can do to help out, but I'm sure things will pick up for you soon.:)

As for me, I work, so do my parents. They never spend anything on me though, as I'm usually self sufficient...well except for food...I love my mums cooking. I give money to my brother when he needs it, until he gets a job. But now I'm trying to be really careful cause I want to by an apartment by mid next year, so I'm not really splurging. We're O.K as long as my parents keep their jobs.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]If there's one thing I can't stand, I can't stand not having any MONEY. My family is so BROKE we can't even afford groceries anymore. We don't have a PHONE right now so I'm cut off from the internet and the rest of the world except for at school. I need a new pair of jeans so bad it's not even funny. Is there anyone else out there who's as poor as me, if not WORSE?

But hey, I know it can be worse, at least I'm not homeless...YET.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

In all honesty, I would send u money, but, I dun think ur parents would except it, and I don't have any money to start off with, my dad works as a contractor for the army, so he makes plenty of money. But now since they know I practically hate them, they aren't really gonna be doing anything for me, plus once they see what I got on the Exams, I'm gonna be wishing for hell to come sooner then it is:D But don't worry, keep in school, and one day, u won't have money problems. Why don't u get a job? Even at minimum wage, U'll make enough to pay for food. And if u work at a food store, like food loin, u can steal food off the racks when their not looking!

Srry bout your situation.. tho my words are probably not that helpful.... my family is a bit above middle class.... I dont care much for money.... as long as I have wat I need.... and I only buy wat is necessary most the time.. the only times I do go on a shopping spree.. is for books... thats it...but.. dont lose heart... jsut be as helpful as u can to your family...

[color=deeppink]:cross: I'm really sorry to hear that Asuka, I hope everything works out for your family ::hug::.

I know I have been really grateful for the economic situation that my family is in. Costs have been so high lately with cheerleading and the NHS trip to New York and my credit card bills that my dad has to pay since I don't have time for a job -_-. I feel so aweful asking my parents for so much money, even though I know we can afford it.

I can't imagine having to pay for all of this shizot I need (yes, actually NEED, not just want...) if my family didn't have the money that we do.

So, Asuka, I can very much sympathize with you hon :( Keep smiling, rough storms bring quiet waters :angel:[/color]

[color=crimson]Well, I'm just going to keep my hopes up and hope that something good will eventually come to us. *Prays her dad sells his dump truck* Anywho, yeah BG, I try to keep smiling, but the stresses of life are wearing me out lately and I'm so overly emotional and depressed. But yeah, stupid darn economy. Oh yeah and Akito, if you sent me money, we would send it back, I dont' want to feel like a beggar. I already stated why I don't have a job earlier. [/color]

[color=indigo] I'm sorry to hear what is happening to several of you. While I am a broke college student who lives paycheck to paycheck while at the same time juggling loans, classes, and two part time jobs, I am fortunate because my family is doing okay financially an I only have to worry about me. I wish you and yours good fortune, much luck, and eternal happiness...hopefully everything will work out...[/color]