Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Revolutionary Girl Utena RPG(Deulists Tourtament)- Sighn Up


Recommended Posts

Posted
Welcome to the Deulists Tourtament!(Don't laugh, this is my first RPG)
When we start the tourtament I will explain the rules.
Here there will be a limit of charectors to sighn up as, you will role play as the characters in the Revolutionary Girl Utena series. They are-

Utena Tenjou-tursi [url]http://www.duellists.tj/images/utena.jpg[/url]
Sex Female
Grade 8th grade
Weapon- The Sword of Dios
She is the protagonist of the story. She likes all kinds of sports. She does not like anything that is not fair and aboveboard. She happened to get involved in the duels of Student Council.

Anthy Himemiya- Utena_Tenjou(me) [url]http://www.duellists.tj/images/anthy.jpg[/url]
Sex Female
Grade 8th grade
She prepares the duels.She is the rose bride, her true identidy is wrapped in mystery.

Touga Kiryuu-AlmightySSJ4 [url]http://www.duellists.tj/images/touga.jpg[/url]
Sex Male
Grade 11th grade
He is the president of Student Council.

Juri Arisugawa- Forest_Pixie
[url]http://www.duellists.tj/images/juri.jpg[/url]
Sex Female
Grade 10th grade

She is a member of Student Council and the captain of the fencing club.

Miki Kaoru-Anti
[url]http://www.duellists.tj/images/miki.jpg[/url]
Sex Male
Grade 7th grade

He is a member of Student Council. He is very good at fencing and piano. He is as intelligent as college students

Saionji Kyouichi-Darncoolguy1
[url]http://www.duellists.tj/images/saionji.jpg[/url]
Sex Male
Grade 11th grade

He is the vice-president of Student Council and also the captain of the kendo club. He is almost as popular among girls as Touga.
He is in love with Anthy

Shiori Takatsuki-Krllen [url]http://www.duellists.tj/images/shiori.jpg[/url]
Sex Female
Grade :10
Childhood firend of Juri.



Edit- I just put in there pics and added more charactors
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i]
[B]

You cannot be anthy, I am already her. You must be one of the duelists. [/B][/QUOTE]

oops, i thought you were going to be utena.....eheheheh. ~_~;;;
well can i be utena then?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Well, I dont wanna be the gay fencing piano player,lol. So ive always wondered what its like to play a girls role..... Ill take shiori please! [/B][/QUOTE]

O.k, your Shirori...shes a **** though
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i]
[B]Sure Tursi, you can be Utena.
Chibi Trunks, if you want to see want Utena is about go look in the anime forum were I posted...but the story gets a lot better. [/B][/QUOTE]


Thanks :)
Posted
I will be Miki Kaoru....though I have no idea what I am doing...a piano playing fencer with intellegnce...errr anything else I should know?...maybe Tursi should fill me in o.O;;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]I will be Miki Kaoru....though I have no idea what I am doing...a piano playing fencer with intellegnce...errr anything else I should know?...maybe Tursi should fill me in o.O;;; [/B][/QUOTE]


Um...i really don't know to much about miki besides he has a twin. eheheheh......i feel really lame at the moment.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]I will be Miki Kaoru....though I have no idea what I am doing...a piano playing fencer with intellegnce...errr anything else I should know?...maybe Tursi should fill me in o.O;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Nothing else realy
He's my fave charactor:love: and he likes anthy.
He only duels utena so so he can help anthy, he does not like the idea of a rosebride.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]rosebride? o.O;;;; hehe *is a stupid white boy on this term* [/B][/QUOTE]
The rosebride is a big part of the duels, whoever wins the duels is enagaged to her(but were not going to do that) and can have whatever they want.
Posted
sure we can ^^...it's only rpging right?...so it should be apart of it...so I am against the rosebride idea...ok..one last question...does my charecter have any idea of what he wants if he wins?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]sure we can ^^...it's only rpging right?...so it should be apart of it...so I am against the rosebride idea...ok..one last question...does my charecter have any idea of what he wants if he wins? [/B][/QUOTE]

O.k we'll do the engaged thing, guy or girl may be engaded to the rosebride.
like i said..he just wants anthy.
He's also the nicest charactor on the show :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...