OtakuBoards

Most Popular

All_bout_Anime

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]Well I would guess that Akira would be the greatest ever. But for right now, def. not Pokemon or Gundam, that was a few years ago. I couldn't tell you. Transtic might know. Might.

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

very true....i doubt it's those animes....but your'e right..TN might know....

Well, from what i've read, and I've talked to a few ppl in japan(me contacts/friends), they say that even though it's been awhile, Evangelion is still popular. It might not be on TV, but ppl love that show, and can't get enough of it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Well, from what i've read, and I've talked to a few ppl in japan(me contacts/friends), they say that even though it's been awhile, Evangelion is still popular. It might not be on TV, but ppl love that show, and can't get enough of it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, DBZ is quite old, and pokemon went out of style a while ago, so I would have to agree with Akito, because that is a pretty popular anime, as far as I have heards.

[color=crimson]I was thinking Eva, too. It's such an awesome series and you always hear it's praises. It's probably the most popular over there still. But you could think of this way...which AGE group is whatever series contouring to? If it was people MY age, I'd still say Eva, but younger or older might be different.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]

a lot of ppl still like evangelion.... its ok i guess [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Eva is more than okay, that show absolutely ROCKS! I saw the whole series subbed and I fell in love with it. It was the deepest storyline ever. I loved Asuka! Obviously! :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Eva is more than okay, that show absolutely ROCKS! I saw the whole series subbed and I fell in love with it. It was the deepest storyline ever. I loved Asuka! Obviously! :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

i like rei...

Dude, the coolest character on there was Gendou! He was god! He could kick all of ur arses to the moon and back in one kick! He makes shinji look like a whiny B*tch! And Misato as a really hot blue haired chick who has really no idea what she's doing. And Asuka as a loser! And Rei as, well, u get the point! Gendou was god!

[font=chasm extended]I liked Rei and Misato, too. Asuka was too...too...ummm...Bossy maybe, no. Selfesh. Yeah, she was into her self too much. I didn't like that. Misato and Rei are just hot! I mean, I liked how Misato took charge. Rei, I just liked her because she was mysterious. Well lets get back on topic. Akira is the greatest ever. I doubt Eva is still up there. I dunno.[/font]

:smoke: