amiboshi Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]I know they do look alot alike.. But hte twins will always be better then Tamahome But no one is better then Nuriko!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Lol. The twins are better than Nuriko! Nuriko's cool, though. He looks good in men and woman's clothing. Plus he's funny ^^.
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Ok my second attemp to post a pic, lets see if it works if not you might just have to go to the URL i'll post... [url]http://jac.anime.net/show_info/Bebop.gif[/url] And my Tag a friend of mine created can be seen at [url]http://www.scientifik.f2s.com/img/Bebop.gif[/url]
amiboshi Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Cool Bebop pics, Jobroni. Spike's awesome. Nice banner-thing, too. ^^I always want to record Cowboy Bebop on Adult swim, but I never get around to it. I can't stay up that late on Sundays or thursdays, either. :demon:
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 CN, was half-way through the series (the first time around) when i decided to get the DVD Boxed Set, actually i ordered the box set on like episode 5 but it wasn't going to be released until November 21st, but Amazon was cool and the sent it to me early.
amiboshi Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Wow. That's another cool Gundam pic...I like Amazon, too, Jabroni. I ordered a manga online once, and it came like the next day. I wasn't expecting it for like another week, so it was a nice surprise. I want to get the box set, just heven't got around to it^^;
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 You might want to make time for it because they only are issueing 9000 units to stores, so inturn the Boxed Set is a collectable.
amiboshi Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i] [B]You might want to make time for it because they only are issueing 9000 units to stores, so inturn the Boxed Set is a collectable. [/B][/QUOTE] Really? Wow. I didn't know that.....well that sucks! maybe I should have taken the time to record them every night. Ah....I don't want to get right now, but I might have to, or I'll never get it! ahhhh!:bawl:
Ryuujin Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Hey get back on topic! I got another cool pic! It is Rei!
Pressure Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Well.. personally.. I like this one..*points left* thanks DBZman.. oh and as for the Gundam pic.. i personally cannot STAND Gundam.. but... wow... O_O *silence*[/COLOR]
amiboshi Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Well.. personally.. I like this one..*points left* thanks DBZman.. oh and as for the Gundam pic.. i personally cannot STAND Gundam.. but... wow... O_O *silence*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh! I love your SD Tai avatar! He looks so cute! Okay, I have more pics! ahaha! I know you're all probably sick of my fushigi yugi pics, but, what can I say? I have so many favorites!Okay! This is Tasuki, in the oav (or is it Ova? whatever....) Anyways, he looks really cute, and I love his outfit in this part of the series. ^^
XxmagentaxX Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B] Oh! I love your SD Tai avatar! He looks so cute! Okay, I have more pics! ahaha! I know you're all probably sick of my fushigi yugi pics, but, what can I say? I have so many favorites!Okay! This is Tasuki, in the oav (or is it Ova? whatever....) Anyways, he looks really cute, and I love his outfit in this part of the series. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE] NO sh*t man.. sorry thats what he said at that part of the ova.. he's so adorable at that part
amiboshi Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 I love this pic of Tasuki from the Ova, too. It was so sweet. Miaka almost drowns and Tasuki gives her CPR. It looks more like he was seizing the opportunity when Tama wasn't around!:smirk: But all the same...it's a great pic. With the water dripping off Tasuki's hair and all....
Pressure Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]I love this pic of Tasuki from the Ova, too. It was so sweet. Miaka almost drowns and Tasuki gives her CPR. It looks more like he was seizing the opportunity when Tama wasn't around!:smirk: But all the same...it's a great pic. With the water dripping off Tasuki's hair and all.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]wow... O_o;;; *becomes rabid Tasuki fan* Amiboshi.. please.. please.. PLEASE pm me with ALLLLLLL the juicy details on this guy.. because.. wow... O_O Akuma...O_O oooootay.. back on topic..... myyyyyyyy picture... Cloud and Sephiroth will LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one.. b/c well.. it features them both!!! muahahahaahhaaaaaaaaaa!!![/COLOR]
amiboshi Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Lol. I like your FF pic, Chika. ^^ Okay....now I have an angel sanctuary picture. It's setsuna. He's all trapped in bandages and stuff.
Sailor Meike Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 I like this pic very much. It's of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. ^-^
Sailor Meike Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 And this one is a fave of me too. A Kenshin pic. I love this one. Aoshi and Hiko are so cute on it. :D^-^
amiboshi Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i] [B]I made this really cool pic! From Love Hina. [/B][/QUOTE] Lol. That's actually a really cute pic. I've been wanting to see Love Hina. Are those uniforms for something in particular...or just matching clothes?
amiboshi Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Whoa. Creepy VHD pic.....He looks really weird in that one.:nervous:
Outlaw Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 This is my personal fav, just cause I love that caster really. [URL=http://www.outlawstar.org/gallery/display.php?image=gene.jpg]I'm gonna cap you sucka![/URL]
amiboshi Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]This is my personal fav, just cause I love that caster really. [URL=http://www.outlawstar.org/gallery/display.php?image=gene.jpg]I'm gonna cap you sucka![/URL] [/B][/QUOTE] Um.....is it suppose to say that? Here's one of my faves from Sailormoon SuperS the movie. It pupuran. He's so cute....:love:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now