OtakuBoards

And so it ends...

Flash

Bah! A mere 37 hours and 40 minutes until I return to the hellish institution known as High School, where I get the chance to bore myself out of my Skull for more than 6 hours a day. Woohoo. ...Were I less of a man, I might break down and cry. Thank goodness I'm not less of a man.

i'll take the sats for you. i got a good score.

me, i wish i was still in high school. there's so many things i would've done differently, like actually give the valedictorian speech. & harassed my principal more. & made my english teacher's life a living hell. & stand up & scream "f*** you!" during chapel.

school doesn't start until wednesday for me :D. .then I'm in grade 10 and have to pay attention :cross:

most subject matter from 10 - 12 will be used in the grade 12 QCS according to our teachers. .>< that means i have to actually do my 3 hours study each night. .><

[color=crimson]I actually like school, I just don't like alot of the people I go to school with sometimes. Well, excepts for the Honors kids that I've been in the same class with since 9th grade and some since elementary school so yeah...I love some of those people...SOMETIMES...but yeah. I want to go to college and get out of JONES COUNTY..Grrr....[/color]

yes the only bad thing about school is the cooktown boys. .(guys from the country that give all others a stereotypical bad name) all they do at lunch is talk about rugby in loud voices and go up to people, push them, then say "C-mon, I'll take you on!!" stupidity is rife among them. . .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I actually like school, I just don't like alot of the people I go to school with sometimes. Well, excepts for the Honors kids that I've been in the same class with since 9th grade and some since elementary school so yeah...I love some of those people...SOMETIMES...but yeah. I want to go to college and get out of JONES COUNTY..Grrr....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I like it but it does get boring, kinda what you said. When I am in school I think about possting and makeing threads.[/SIZE]

you too? I sit at school thinking about making threads and posting (really sad I know) and at lunch time i visit my german teacher mr booker and use his computers to post :D

(we cant use the library computers for anything else but assignment related material)

[color=crimson]I get online in Ms Murphy's class and post all the time. I also have to post on her message board, too. I love this board and all the wonderful people on it! *laughs* If it wasn't for Ms Murphy, I wouldn't get to post all that much in the period of time that my phone has been d/c...of course, I've gotten almost 50 posts while I've been at Anna's since Friday *laughs*.[/color]

I know how you fell Flash...it's only about 42 hours and 5 minutes until I start High School...unfortunately I'm hardly a man, not even a teenager, so I guess I better break down and cry. *Starts crying, but then stops when he notices everyone looking at him slightly weirdly* Um...I think I'll leave...*jumps out the window*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I know how you fell Flash...it's only about 42 hours and 5 minutes until I start High School...unfortunately I'm hardly a man, not even a teenager, so I guess I better break down and cry. *Starts crying, but then stops when he notices everyone looking at him slightly weirdly* Um...I think I'll leave...*jumps out the window* [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I sure hope you were on the first floor.....[/FONT]

[color=red][size=4][b]Yah school sucks i mean y do we have to be in school so long like school is half our lives and work is the other half "IS THERE NO MERCY IN THIS WORLD?"
i usually jus fall asleep in class while the teachers talking yup!!! :D
I wonder y i always pass?
Who knows!!![/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I like it but it does get boring, kinda what you said. When I am in school I think about possting and makeing threads.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know the feeling. Sometimes I even make rough drafts of threads on paper to copy on the computer later...
:therock: :therock: :therock: :therock:

Stop looking at me like that!!! *jumps out of window to avoid embarrasment. Unfortunately Char doesn't avoid the pointy stick on the ground below him...*