OtakuBoards

FFVII: The Great War...

Flash

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir materialized about 30 something miles away and landed on her back. She looked around, and cursed.[/i]

Sabir: Dammit.....

[i]She bit her lip until she drew blood....then stood up, sheathing her sabre at the same time.[/i]

Sabir: *sigh* I hate it when they do that.

????: How did it go? Did our best girl complete the job?

Sabir: You didn't tell me Sephiroth would be with him. You realize my job just got about 50 times harder.

????: Do you want to give up?

Sabir: *spits* I never give up.

????: Suit yourself...but if he kills you....you should at least use your magic beforehand.

Sabir: I die..Pooff...gone, end of story. I know. I suppose I will have to use Chaos again....as much as I hate to do it...

[i]Adjusting her cloak carefully, she looked around again, then started walking....in the direction her crystal pointed her...[/i][/COLOR]

Xyris: Well... I wasn't at any threat or anything. You didn't [I]have[/I] to rescue me like that.

Sephiroth: Heh heh, don't bother trying to defend yourself.

Xyris: What do you mean?

Sephiroth: I know you're strong, at times even stronger than me... I've known you for a long time, X, and I know how strong you are, and I [I]know[/I] that you could have taken her out by yourself. It's just that...

Xyris: You just like using remove, don't you?

Sephiroth: ...Well, there's that, and..

Xyris: No time for Idle chit-chat! Let's move on!

Sephiroth: X, it's 5:00am, almost dawn... We've been gone quite a while... What about the squadron?

Xyris: Hmm.. Radio them, and tell them to prepare for the push.

Sephiroth: The push?! So soon?!

Xyris: They'll never see it coming.

Sephiroth: Ahh, I see...

[I]Sephiroth grabs a radio from his belt, and transmits the message to the squadron back at camp... Xyris stands on top of a large rock pillar, and looks around, surveying the area... He squints, and can just see the faint lights of Cosmo canyon, flickering in the distance...[/I]

Craig joins back with the troop. Suddenly his radio goes off.

Radio: This is Sephiroth...... Craig, push the troops now.

Craig:*shrugs* Fair enough boss............ HEY EVERYONE GATHER YOUR THINGS..... WE MOVE IMMEDIATELY!!!

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *sigh*

[i]Sabir?s eyes glinted slightly, and she tightened her grip on her sabre...........[/i]

Zyris: Man you?re persistant!

Sephiroth: *takes out Materia* Now isn?t a good time!

Sabir: I finish the tasks set to me........and whoever said the last guy standing wins, ovbiously didn?t ask the girl to play.

[i]Raising her sword, she adopted a fighting stance. Zyris shrugged, whipped out his own blade, and dropped into his stance. Sephiroth smiled, and leaned on his sword. Sabir?s eyes glittered green, and she charged. Zyris quickly brought up his blade to block hers....[/i]

Sabir: ....:demon:

[i][She whirled away and came back with her blade tilted to the side, Zyris clashed with her again, and she caught his blade on the barbed hooks near the hilt. She twisted upwards and his blade flew from his hands.[/i]

Sephiroth: *prepares a Removal spell*

[i]Sabir stepped on his blade and kicked out at Zyris, catching him full in the face. Then her eyes sparked red and a crystal materialized on her forehead.[/i]

Sabir: Chaos wall......

[i]Sephiroth?s spell bounced harmlessly off her shield, and disapaited.[/i]

Sephiroth: WFT was that?!?

Sabir: Tcha.....call yourelf a fighter and you don?t recognize Chaos?s magic when you see it.

Zyris: Chaos?

Sabir: Well........I?ll call a momentary truce, and let you have your sword..........*sheaths her own*

Zyris: What?s Chaos?

Saibir: It?s my kind of magic.........some people think Chaos isn?t a form of magic, but it really is. And at the heart of it all is chaos, instability, change, and deception. That?s why nobody uses it. It could either betray you or come to your aid, if you don?t know what you?re doing.

Sephiroth: So you depend on wild untameable magic.

Sabir: I?m the only girl....so far......that can actually get Chaos to respond to my every comand.......it also won?t desert me......that I know for sure.

Zyris: So you have Chaos....big deal........you?re still going to kill me.

Sabir: Let?s put it this way........I get paid 6,000gil to take your head............if you paid me that much, I wouldn?t bother going after you, I would even offer you my services.

Zyris: What if I did pay you?

Sabir: I already told you that much............you would be able to give me an order.....and expect it to be carried out. If you don?t want to fork over the money, I?ll just go back to killing you.

Sephiroth: Not a bad deal......really.........

Zyris: I can command you to do anything?

Sabir: Yeah.

Zyris: Anything?

Sabir: YES!

Zyris: :devil:

Sabir: Oh dear.

Sephiroth: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

[I]Xyris looks up and down at Sabir... Then, he makes his desicion.[/I]

Xyris: Alright. 700,000gil. Right now.

Sephiroth: Big spender..

Xyris: Quiet. I want you to do Recon for me in Wutai. I need you to find out what you can about their plans for defence and offence now that Junon is almost done with the Sister ray. I want to be on top of the situation.

Sabir: So... You wanna be on top, eh?

Xyris: Uhh.. What!? Yes, of course, you know what I mean!

Sabir: 700,000gil? That's a lot..

Xyris: Hey, you make a lot of Money being Grand Commander of SOLDIER.

Sabir: Point taken.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
Xyris: Hey, you make a lot of Money being Grand Commander of SOLDIER. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]And selling mastered all Materias [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir smiled, then held out her hand. Xyris shook, and Sephiroth laughed.[/i]

Sabir: I'll see you around then. *sheath's sword*

Xyris: Sure.........yeah.............bye.

Sabir: *centeres energy*

*FOOM*

Sabir: *looks around* *brushes away dust* Well......that technique worked okay......even if it was a little dusty.............Wutai........here I come.....[/COLOR]

[sephiroth turns to xyris, a slight look of anger on his face]

seph: ....why did you not kill her? she sees you as a weakling now

xyris: it does not matter, she is of more use to use if she scouts around in wutei

seph: hmmm....

xyris: something the matter?

seph: there's something fishy going on, but it does not matter, not like anyone can do anything to us

xyris: heh heh, you got that right

seph: well, let us continue, things are getting interesting with every step we make....

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Four days have past since Sabir arrived in Wutai.........she has gained several MP points......HP points....and generally gathered good information. She clasped hands together again, and shouted.[/i]

Xyris: Hey.....

Sabir: *hands him a data pad* Merry X-mas.

Xyris: *click* Wow.......you were busy.....

Sabir: If the job pays, I work hard at it.....

Sephiroth: What did you get?

Sabir: See for yourself.[/COLOR]

Steven was about to turn around and stop serching for sephiroth but then heard some voices as he went to see who was there he found three people one he regonised os sephiroth.

Sephiroth: Did hojo finily let you into the war.

Stevn: Hojo was not even around the lab but I still had to go there fore some test then a blood sample but luckily Hojo was not around

Sephiroth: Good if Hojo was doing the test he would have done a lot more and you might have missed the war by the way who did the teat was it asiostend Jen?

Stevn:yes she was there maby I should have done what you didto Hojo maby he would not bug me at all with then stupit test.

Xyris: what did you do?

Sephiroth:we don't have the time for that

Seeing as though not a lot is happening right about know, i've thrown in this character who's purpose...well...basically he's target practice, of the hand to hand kind....have fun with him...or just kill him straight away..i don't mind
...he should provide an entertaining distraction for you three!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - --

2 waited in the trees, so still and silent that not even the birds nesting directly next to his face realised it. He had staked out this location over 3 hours ago, as the most likely point at which the commanders would meet in this area. He had picked his location with perfection...and waited...and now they were here...

He had no name. That had been taken from him on his first day. Along with his voice box. They had plucked him out of his community as a candidate for their school, and he became the best. The doctrine that was taught to him, burned into him, was the doctrine of death. He was an assasin.

Trained in every weapon, used by every section of every community on this god-forsaken world, he was a killing
machine. Death personified, with a nasty streak to boot.

For 2 liked the killing. He liked death. As he had trained, he liked the strength that he gained, the speed with which he increased; the feeling of a tight, well-oiled machine devoted to a singular task became his best friend. As he broke ribs, shattered windpipes and destroyed life, that feeling exhorted him to greater, higher and better performances, until he was the second most dangerous thing on the planet. Thus his name.

And now, as he trained the cross-hairs on the foremost commander, breathing just slow enough to stay concious...he allowed himself a wicked smile. He was Death...to all.

He breathed out, relaxed completely, and fired.

What went wrong, he couldn't figure....but they had KNOWN! (That would be thanks to you guys sensing teks)
However, he had little time to comtemplate it, for little lead deaths began destroying his hidden position. As he rolled off the branch and landed flawlessly, rage built into an inferno! THEY were firing at HIM! Infidels! They would die, all of them DIE!!!!