OtakuBoards

My soopa doopa woopa goopa koopa toopa roopa foopa coopa boopa noopa Avatar Gallery!

Dragonballzman

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B][size=1][i][b]Those were some nice avaters!!!Hey how do u make avaters anyway?[/b][/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
With an avatar making program..... Nahahaaa j/k Try [url=http://www.irfanview.com]IrfanView[/url], I use that to make avatars. :)

WOW! Nice avatars DBZMan. I like 'em! Do you mind if I save some to my computer? :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B][size=1][i][b]IS IT FREE IF IT"S NOT THEN FORGET IT?[/b][/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's free! Just download it, the problem is you can draw with it. You have to make an image somewhere else, or find an image of the net, and this little program can resize it, sharpen it, make it darker, fade it, and all that.

.....Or you can ask DBZMan what program he used. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Note: I don't mind ppl using these things as Customs![/B][/QUOTE]

That also means saving them :)

---

One more thing...Hmmm...Hey Krillen, do you have ZIP? Coz' that's what I used to get 100kb of files into one thing. Erm...I don't really know what else I could do...*IDEA* I know! I'll make an Avatar site!!! :D

---

One MORE thing...Thanx ppl! I never thought you'd all like 'em so much! :D

---

One [B]MORE[/B] thing...I use Paint Shop Pro. I just get a picture, and if it's a high quality pic, I won't be able to resize it that much, so I ust put on the rulers option to keep track of how much I'm selecting, and make a 60x60 Avatar! :D

The lower quality it is, the more I can select and resize!

Heres a little step-by-step guide I just made: