Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My soopa doopa woopa goopa koopa toopa roopa foopa coopa boopa noopa Avatar Gallery!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]STOP! Don't do it! It'll only get deleted if you continue, trust me, I've tried this before! [/B][/QUOTE]

I will? Aw man that sucks. Oh well, it won't hurt to try! :D
Posted
Hey I tried to open them and nothing happenes, whats wrong? can you save them as somthing else so that it is compatible to be opened for all users? or can you just make it easier my emailing them to me at [email]eric_dark64@hotmail.com[/email]
thanks man
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B][size=1][i][b]Those were some nice avaters!!!Hey how do u make avaters anyway?[/b][/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
With an avatar making program..... Nahahaaa j/k Try [url=http://www.irfanview.com]IrfanView[/url], I use that to make avatars. :)

WOW! Nice avatars DBZMan. I like 'em! Do you mind if I save some to my computer? :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B][size=1][i][b]IS IT FREE IF IT"S NOT THEN FORGET IT?[/b][/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's free! Just download it, the problem is you can draw with it. You have to make an image somewhere else, or find an image of the net, and this little program can resize it, sharpen it, make it darker, fade it, and all that.

.....Or you can ask DBZMan what program he used. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Note: I don't mind ppl using these things as Customs![/B][/QUOTE]

That also means saving them :)

---

One more thing...Hmmm...Hey Krillen, do you have ZIP? Coz' that's what I used to get 100kb of files into one thing. Erm...I don't really know what else I could do...*IDEA* I know! I'll make an Avatar site!!! :D

---

One MORE thing...Thanx ppl! I never thought you'd all like 'em so much! :D

---

One [B]MORE[/B] thing...I use Paint Shop Pro. I just get a picture, and if it's a high quality pic, I won't be able to resize it that much, so I ust put on the rulers option to keep track of how much I'm selecting, and make a 60x60 Avatar! :D

The lower quality it is, the more I can select and resize!

Heres a little step-by-step guide I just made:
Posted
oo kewlies! *snatches TK one*

how do you make awesome avvys like voodookanas *points* without them being huge? like so only a small bit is animated rather then changing the whole slide (thats what i've been doing ><)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]I'll have to post 5 times to get in the whole gallery, but stay calm mods, as I've at least put them in Zip Files! (Wouldn't want me to get 135 new posts now would we? :p) [/B][/QUOTE]

Duo!I love Dou! thanx!*glomps avator*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...