Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Any of you good at riddles. I've been making, and testing, people in my class. I wonder how you lot take it. Here's an easy one, for it's well known:

The riddle of the Sphinx

What has four legs in the morning,
Two legs at noon,
And three legs at dusk

Post if you know the answer (If you don't just have a guess. It's all for fun;) )
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Great, a classic! One I can actually do...

A person uses 4 legs in the morning of his/her life (knees&arms)
A person uses 2 legs in the noontime of his/her life (legs)
A person uses 3 legs in the dusk of his/her life (2 legs&cane)

Unfortunately I can't think of any right now, except for my favorite "What's brown and sticky? A stick" joke...:smirk:
Posted
[color=green][size=4][b]Well here's a classic it's sooooo easy everyone should get this and the ones who don't know the anwer r fools well here it goes.
"What can u hear but not see?" :rolleyes: I wonder who gets it first!!![/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B][color=green][size=4][b]Well here's a classic it's sooooo easy everyone should get this and the ones who don't know the anwer r fools well here it goes.
"What can u hear but not see?" :rolleyes: I wonder who gets it first!!![/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

The wind. ;)

Erm, I can't think of any at the moment. I'll try and remember some. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B][color=red][size=10][b]NO :p WRONG ANSWER ANYONE ELSE!!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
:eek: *falls off chair* Whoa.....

Hows about your..... Um..... Gas? :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
:eek: *falls off chair* Whoa.....

Hows about your..... Um..... Gas? :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=8][b]LOL *Falls off chair laughing* ROTFLMAO
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OK OK i'll com down the answer is WRONG!!!! :demon:[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]

[color=red][size=8][b]LOL *Falls off chair laughing* ROTFLMAO
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OK OK i'll com down the answer is WRONG!!!! :demon:[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And why are you [size=5][b]yelling?![/size][/b] Heh, no, just kidding. I was caught a little off guard by that large red font, though :eek:

About the riddle...I have no clue...a rumor? :drunk:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]*Ahem* [b]Sound[/b] :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

DAMMIT! I wuz gon' post that answer!
Oh well...

Hehehahahaaa.....

I am enjoyed by some, despised by others, and some abuse me. I am a sacrament, a gift. I am never-ending, yet at times some break me. What am I?

There is a thing that nothing is and yet it has a name. It's sometimes tall and sometimes short, joins our talks and joins our sports and plays at every game?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

DAMMIT! I wuz gon' post that answer!
Oh well...

Hehehahahaaa.....

I am enjoyed by some, despised by others, and some abuse me. I am a sacrament, a gift. I am never-ending, yet at times some break me. What am I?

There is a thing that nothing is and yet it has a name. It's sometimes tall and sometimes short, joins our talks and joins our sports and plays at every game? [/B][/QUOTE]


Is the fisrt one....TIME
The second one..... I have no clue!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

DAMMIT! I wuz gon' post that answer!
Oh well...

Hehehahahaaa.....

I am enjoyed by some, despised by others, and some abuse me. I am a sacrament, a gift. I am never-ending, yet at times some break me. What am I?

There is a thing that nothing is and yet it has a name. It's sometimes tall and sometimes short, joins our talks and joins our sports and plays at every game? [/B][/QUOTE]

I think the first one might be true love?
Or at least love of some sort.

2nd one...is an emotion, I believe. But I'm probably wrong.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ok here is one, what is black and white and red all over? Hah I think that is a good one.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Newspaper. [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ok here is one, what is black and white and red all over? Hah I think that is a good one.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

A bleeding zebra?
Blood on a zebra crossing?
Guest cody722_3000
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ok here is one, what is black and white and red all over? Hah I think that is a good one.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


A newspaper...A baby penguin with diaper rash...a zebra with the chicken pox...many more
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Newspaper. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


[SIZE=1]Heh, your the only the one that got it right. well some others got it right but it wasn't the others that they siad.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ok here is one, what is black and white and red all over? Hah I think that is a good one.[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]A sunburnt zebra :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]A sunburnt zebra :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Heh.. first time I heard that one... I've heard... a newspapper, penguin with diaper rash, skunk with diaper rash, sooo many more...

Okay.. who is a complete jackass, is going out with a girl named Heather.. and spelled the American name of kururrin wrong?

thats right! KRILLEN!! Very good!!![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...