Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, it's time again, since everyone has changed around, for me to put this back ^_^.
Just cap yours and show it.

Mine is simple to look at, but it gets more complicated as you use it....
I like my incubus wallpaper!^.^

[url]http://www.photoasa.com/disk2/3891/80974_desktop_01.bmp[/url]
Guest firemac
Posted
How do you get desktop as a picture on your computer like that, I would like to know how you did that
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It's pretty simple you push the 'PrintScreenSysRq' button on the screen and then you go for example at MSPaint and select add. You just copy and paste.
Posted
erm...well, i don't know how to show mine on the internet :cross: but my picture on it looks really cool, its so awesome. i lost the link to that picture, otherwise i would it. :cross:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Bubble boy put his image in Bmp format...Y!?!?!?!?!?!?




HERES MINE!!! (Its pretty dull, but it cheers me up coz I h8 oolong)

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/desk.jpg[/url]
Posted
Heres mine I like it alot.

[URL=http://homepages.about.com/mew1234/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/untitled.jpg]Bahumut[/URL]
Posted
To see Smokey Joes desktop just remove [url]http://[/url] from the adress... Here's mine:
[URL=http://communities.msn.com/SlimJimsdagallery/wallpaper.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=95]Desktop 1[/URL]
[URL=http://communities.msn.com/SlimJimsdagallery/wallpaper.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=97]Desktop 2[/URL]
[URL=http://communities.msn.com/SlimJimsdagallery/wallpaper.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=98]Desktop 3[/URL]
So which do you think is the best? Now i'm using the third one...i think...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]bubble boy
is that jesus for your avatar
ahem getting alittle side-tracked here
your link isn't working [/B][/QUOTE]

It's buddy Jesus.... from Dogma.... what a great movie that was....

Anyway... mine... uh.. ::goess to find URL::

ahh yes.... it's [url]http://www.jikannohizumi.net/random/paperofwall.jpg[/url]

Heh, i have a few missing icons.... those were Napster icons.... now gone, bye bye.... Thats Chisato in the background... guitarist for Penicillin... my own wallpaper.. made me-self....
Posted
My resolution is actually 1024x768... I just reduced the image size.

[url]http://www.jikannohizumi.net/banners/harukawallpaper.jpg[/url]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]It's pretty simple you push the 'PrintScreenSysRq' button on the screen and then you go for example at MSPaint and select add. You just copy and paste. [/B][/QUOTE]
on what screen, I don't ahev button anywhere
Posted
The 'PrintScreenSysRq' is right of the 'Backspace' and above the 'Insert' button. You pust this button on your desktop k?
Guest firemac
Posted
Dude, that's on the keyboard, not my desktop, but thanks anyways, now let me see if it works.......... nope it didn't work
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I don't like mine very much, but here it is. I didn't reduce the size, so it's 1064x768.

[url]www.futurecityanime.com/desktop.jpg[/url]

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]My resolution is actually 1024x768... I just reduced the image size.

[url]http://www.jikannohizumi.net/banners/harukawallpaper.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

You are evil! ::hides from DA PUMP::
Guest holymoly :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I don't like mine very much, but here it is. I didn't reduce the size, so it's 1064x768.

[url]www.futurecityanime.com/desktop.jpg[/url]

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]how'd you do taht to your desktop taskbar?

i used to have linux. LInux mandrake is such a POS i am back on windows now
Posted
[SIZE=1]There's nothing really special about my wallpaper, any Outlaw Star fan has seen it before at the end of any episode. Since I dont have this computer to myself I have to have my moms approval of the wallpaper so I was looking through an Outlaw Star site one day and she saw the pic and said she thought it was really cool and the girl is cute and what not (I wasnt gonna argue with her on [i]that[/i] one , heh heh heh :D).. so I just copy and pasted to Paint made it 800x600 and set it as wallpaper...

[URL=http://www.outlawstar.org/gallery/display.php?image=ed1.jpg]My mom actually likes something that I do!! Amazing!! (for the thick headed this is the link to the site to the pic I used for the wallpaper)[/URL]
-for those of you that cant see the link above, copy and paste into your bar typy thing: http://www.outlawstar.org/gallery/display.php?image=ed1.jpg

What a nice friendly face to see every time I get on the computer!.... yup[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]The taskbar thing is a magic trick ;D Same with my clock on my taskbar. Anyways, now that I look at it, my desk is kinda funk.

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[b]*in a slow drawled voice* This is my desktop. This is what it is like to be a bucket. I feel at home. I made the wallpaper myself. Look to yer left. See the lions grazing. Look to yer right. See the poor tourist running like heck... [/b] :sleep:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...